Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58

Thread: Things i made

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    You do know you can't upload graphics to more than one server?
    How are the first two Christmas related? They're too scaree 4 me. In all honesty, you shouldn't have upload the first two to iEra.
    i can do contests its ok i guess i did do both pets a little scary style they are a ginger bread pet and a candy pet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    You can show us now! Presents are out. >:^D

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Smexy mellee ^^

thank you :]

I think your main problem with graphics, as well as the reason you get criticized, is because you use way too many colors. Give yourself a challenge on your next hat and use a maximum of 12 colors for a change.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    I think your main problem with graphics, as well as the reason you get criticized, is because you use way too many colors. Give yourself a challenge on your next hat and use a maximum of 12 colors for a change.
    Even 12 is a little bit too many imo.
    I use a maximum of 6

it dont realy matter if i use that amount of colors if i use it right with my style , i dont let it be too smooth at some parts when it should not be using too many colors , you can see the shape of the objects and the difference between shades
    when too many colors is a problem is at parts some people use like 5 colors to get from dark to bright in a small space or when its too much colors to call it pixel art
    honestly i will even recommend using how many colors you need if you dont do those mistakes
    for example lets say you have 4 gray colors on something and you want to do AA and use one of the other gray colors to do that AA but it dont look too well
    then you dont have to use the same colors you used , the only harm that would happan if you would is if you want to recolor it it will take more time with new more different colors but even then if it looks good with the other color for that AA it worth it , like even if you are too lazy to go back and pick the same colors you used you can just pick new ones even if both colors are very similar because no one is going to count your colors or anything you free to do what you want you know (obviously if its a challange that you need to use a specific amount of colors dont do that)

I was mostly focused on drawing/painting recently , but here is some pixel art that I have made.

(most of these are commissions)