Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy S6 Files Not Downloading Without Wifi

Galaxy S6 Files Not Downloading Without Wifi

Yeah so I have unlimited data and travel a lot, but I can't use Graal when traveling because I don't download some of the files when not on internet; it SUCKS. Sometimes heads and bodies will be completely missing, just the shadows; ganis too. Any fix?

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Yeah so I have unlimited data and travel a lot, but I can't use Graal when traveling because I don't download some of the files when not on internet; it SUCKS. Sometimes heads and bodies will be completely missing, just the shadows; ganis too. Any fix?

Get a new phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Get a new phone.
    I think I may have had the same problem with my iPhone too! I have Sprint if that helps

Banned
    I think graal did it because they didnt want to use all of your data, i played 3 hours without wifi using cellular data, and all it wasted was 100 mb.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MONEY View Post
    I think graal did it because they didnt want to use all of your data, i played 3 hours without wifi using cellular data, and all it wasted was 100 mb.
    I think you're actually right, really annoying though because like I said I have unlimited data. Any help from staff?

Yeah bump it's basically impossible for me to play because the game doesn't download files without wifi. Really getting disappointed. Please help...

- - - Updated - - -

Took some screenshots hoping it'll help!

- - - Updated - - -

Please help...

I'm honestly disappointed with the lack of support I am receiving from staff, especially on the main forums of the game. I tried an iPhone on the same plan and the files worked fine. Please help.

Banned
    This is an odd issue.

Is there an option limiting how much data you can download per day on your phone or something like that?

Have you opened a ticket on the support site? (support.toonslab.com)

I don't think this is Graals issue... =o

We don't limit anything to phones

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    I don't think this is Graals issue... =o

We don't limit anything to phones
    It's most definitely a Graal issue. I have talked to multiple people with the same problem who use galaxies, including Ace (the forum mod)

And @Vendhin as stated before I have unlimited data.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it may be above Era though and a Graal issue as I have the same problem on every server.