Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Galaxy S6 Files Not Downloading Without Wifi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    It's most definitely a Graal issue. I have talked to multiple people with the same problem who use galaxies, including Ace (the forum mod)

And @Vendhin as stated before I have unlimited data.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it may be above Era though and a Graal issue as I have the same problem on every server.
    No i mean as in a seting in your phone that is limiting the amount of data you can download per "session" not about your phone plan

I had this issue across all Graal games on my LG G3 back when I had it. I have a S7 Edge now and haven't noticed the issue, but the issue is prevalent.

However, this isn't anything that the staff of Era or any server can actually assist you on as it appears to be the app for the google play market itself. (I noticed sometimes it asks you to use wifi to download large apps or files from the marketplace)

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    No i mean as in a seting in your phone that is limiting the amount of data you can download per "session" not about your phone plan
    Nothing to do with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JesterLapse View Post
    I had this issue across all Graal games on my LG G3 back when I had it. I have a S7 Edge now and haven't noticed the issue, but the issue is prevalent.

However, this isn't anything that the staff of Era or any server can actually assist you on as it appears to be the app for the google play market itself. (I noticed sometimes it asks you to use wifi to download large apps or files from the marketplace)
    It's a compatability issue with Graal itself.