Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Staff get double standards. Corrupt staff team

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    I'm sure a high staff member or snk will see this thread and take action. Unless keiran simply dismisses the deeper discussion happening and closes the thread with a "don't make threads about jail, tOooO0O0O0o0OoOn slab".
    Snk has been pretty active recently on the forums so I'm almost certain he's seen this thread already.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    That's where the "If" part comes into play lol.

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by SMT View Post
    Staff aren't corrupt, it's the player who makes the staff act corruptly.
    You did that to a staff member. I still can't understand why. It's a staff member, you know the consequences.
    If a staff is having a problem they have to treat the same way as if any other player was doing it. And you literally just proved his point but making it seem like staff members are more important than players

- - - Updated - - -

I'm Out.
    I can't understand anything.
    Good
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Staff aren't corrupt, it's the player who makes the staff act corruptly.
    You did that to a staff member. I still can't understand why. It's a staff member, you know the consequences.
    I would of never did that in the first place.

I'm leaving this thread. I'm tired of it.

Froz, next time, think before acting.
    A staff member has full permissions to jail you, even if you only say "Damn".

You recently said:
    "What I'm mad about is that when i do this to a staff member i get jailed
    But when i do this to a player nothing happens"
    okay, just don't do it to a staff next time, that's all I can say.
    Staff have the power to jail, but not full permissions. As an Ex Player Relations myself, I can tell you that there are many alternatives to how he could have handled the situation. Placing a pizza peel over a head is no reason to jail or even warn someone.

A message to you, I don't believe you are fully aware of what could have been done. Staff don't get some higher priority over players, there should be no "don't do it to a staff member, then"
    Lastly, I quite agree with Froz and what he has said up to this point but hey, who am I to judge?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

I've been warned/jailed for using gas launcher and the pr who warned me said its illegal to use it in public after I asked him why I was warned
    I'm not surprised to see this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    I've been warned/jailed for using gas launcher and the pr who warned me said its illegal to use it in public after I asked him why I was warned
    I'm not surprised to see this lol.
    That's the most annoying thing in the graal. But a player should not be punished for utilizing a mechanic of the game instead this should be patched.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Biting elves too, i heard lots of basers get jailed for using them when it's purpose is just that.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

froz.PNG

Uhhh guys this is disturbing my gameplay can we fire that admin that did this? Jokes aside this is the WORST reason for a jail. Ive seen hackers in game who have been warned, but put a pizza peal on someone? No thats a jail, cmon Froz how dare you.
    Do or do not; there is no try

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by idlE9 View Post
    froz.PNG

Uhhh guys this is disturbing my gameplay can we fire that admin that did this? Jokes aside this is the WORST reason for a jail. Ive seen hackers in game who have been warned, but put a pizza peal on someone? No thats a jail, cmon Froz how dare you.
    people get jailed for hacking
    I get jailed for blocking a player's afking graalian with a pizza peal

- - - Updated - - -

Just got unjailed, was fun wasting 3 hours that i cant get back

Since nobody has made it clear in this thread on why he was jailed (besides disturbing game play) I will explain, The pizza peal is a way to scam since it can block the item shown on the table. I've been a trader before and I see coke all the time in there so i'm quite sure that he knows about it, hence disturbs game play for him and many others who have been scammed by this act. But the new player probably did known what he was doing and was most likely put in the wrong.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com