Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Staff get double standards. Corrupt staff team

Veteran Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokeplus View Post
    Hello everyone, so I love era more than any game period. I own a ps4, I have many things in my day I enjoy doing but my main joy/hobbie is my ISO account in era and being able to help the era community in every way shape or form. I recently opened my schedule to finally have some time to get back to what I love. Trading, basing, hanging out, walking around, the new multiplex, practicing for GST!! These a just a few of the things I love to do in era. I just so recently ran into a situation it seemed. As I was trading I noticed a group of players actually being extremely racist towards players bringing up certain real world problems. As it is my job, I walked up to said players and reprimanded them, informing them to stop immediately. Some did, some did not. So I took the necessay actions to contain the situation as I was supposed to. As time went on the situation had finally calmed down and things were back to normal at the trade tables. After this I went back to trading as I was. Just minding my own business some players had noticed it was me and it seemed they werent happy with me for whatever reason and as I was standing their watching my screen waiting for offers on my item, so they started to cover my character with pizza pallets. So as I would normally do if someone starts to bother me however they choose, I tried moving a few times and these players followed me, while continuously trying to cover my character with these pizza pallets. I wanted to trade, I did not want to leave the general area I was in (1st floor start trade tables). So I told these players to "stop disturbing my game play". Once those words were said they followed up by mocking me and my position as a staff member. Now lets remember, when players cover text with text that is not allowed, when players use the item "elf bombs", that basically completely stops a player from moving if used enough times. In the trade tables as well, some players like to use the text emoji/pizza pallets to block what the players are trading in order to scam other players which is not okay. If a player feels he is being mistreated they are told to report in order for a staff member to evaluate the situation and take the right course of action in order to help that player, whether or not its warning the player, or even just a simple pm to maybe talk to the player to help them however possible. So me being a staff member myself I already have good intuition and already know what is going on, and simply I was being harassed like any other player. So now once the mocking started that's when I followed up and stated to these players if they choose not to stop, their will be consequences for their actions. Their actions involved bothering me so much I had to stop what I was doing and had to move different places in the general area in order to enjoy my time at the trade tables. Now at the tables their should be no reason for a player to let go of a table, forced to move where they dont want to stand because players choose to use items to block the players text/charcter! After these players were told to stop in overhead chat and they followed up by mocking me I choose to warn them with harassment because it didnt seem like they were going to leave me alone, also this is not one sided because I had indeed in the past stopped players who did this same thing to other players! I am all about equal treatment no matter who it may be. Anyways, they both received the warnings and took it as a joke and continued to follow me around inhibiting my gameplay with these pizza pallets. Regardless that they are in game items does not mean to abuse them in a manner that would inhibit a player from doing what they want such as standing and being blocked by said items or being bombarded with elf bombs so they cannot move. Overall these players kept trying to get on my nerves, which did not work. I again followed up with many overhead chat warnings telling these players to leave me alone. I am only human and was to enjoy my time on era and do not need to be treated like a second class citizen since I have "power over the people". I would rather give up my time to sit their talking to a player why they choose to do wrong rather than warn/gag them instantly. My point is I gave these players a handful of chances to stop what they were doing and they chose not too. Not only is it morally wrong to mess with players in general but its also not ok to take advantage of little things such as covering players in order to try and "get them mad". This situation lasted a good 30mins to say the least and was not going to stop anytime soon. I felt like I took the right course of action to handle the players who were trying to bother me because they did not like something about me. I am one of the nicest players around I can guaranteed, if someone is having in game or even real world trouble you can come to me. I have a large bucket of experience in both era and the real world. I'd like to say I apply most of my real world knowledge to this game in order to help make the best decision possible when handling players and situations. Reasoning and patients is a virtue, and can be applied very well in any game really. But too wrap this up, yes those players did receive warnings, i did not know either of the players and was not picking any sides, being biased, or trying to "get back at them". Simply when you are continuously doing everything you can to bother players sometimes things will not turn out well. The players were given many chances to stop what they were doing and they did not. I do not see how this situation falls short of the "blocking text with text" situation, because personally i feel like its the same thing but in a different manner, were as you block players text with your own text, this situation involved players blocking players character with items, which inhibits my ability to advertise my item in order to sell it. I am sorry these players were not happy with what happened but they need to understand if you are going to go out of you way to bother other players any way possible then that is not ok and could be taken as harassment. I also understand their is not a specific rule stating "do not block players with items" or it is that is a "minor problem" but honestly if a player needs to ask players multiple times to stop what they are doing so that the victim may enjoy themselves then that is a form of harassment plainly. Please everyone come forward talk to me, im very open for convos and getting to know all of you!! Understand im not out to get anyone. Im here to help and enjoy myself as well. I hope this clarified some things as well.
    Is your name Tmartn? Because that was the worst apology ever.
    It's so obvious that you're lying and just trying to make it sound like you were in the right WHEN YOU WERE CLEARLY NOT.
    How about this, take the L, and apologise, rather than making some bs argument justifying something that was wrong.
    Skrrt Skrrt

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    @coke
    If someone stole your digging spot or kept blocking u with barrels would you warn him? Most PRs wouldnt, even tho its considered as harassment
    Easily avoidable by saying "Please stop" if it continues just go somewhere else and don't get involved.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Veteran Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Easily avoidable by saying "Please stop" if it continues just go somewhere else and don't get involved.
    That's not how it works.
    Skrrt Skrrt

What an interesting forum, spent a good 20 minutes reading it

Banned Sottocapo
    It looks like reno was right
    Coke isnt gonna be punished

I told Anero about this and he claimed to have forwarded to ace
    When i asked ace a few days afterward
    Guess what wasnt forwarded?

Close Thread

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Closing as per request

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!