Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SpeedBoost

Lightbulb SpeedBoost

Hi guys,
    I personally think that you should be able to buy speedboost potions just like revive potions, which wear off at the exact same time as revive potions at varying costs, since i PK alot i think it would be convinient to just go purchase a potion, ofcourse people may disagree with this because it makes it unrealistic and goinng to the era gym is better but surely revive potions alreaady do this, also i have asked many daily pkers if they go to the gym for speedboost, most say they would rather purchase VIP, because it is faster and i they have money, many PKers said this would be a small great addition with the game and would intrigue them to play more and come on more frequently.
    Thanks for reading, just a suggestion,

Banned
    You're asking those who base and PK, not those who care.

Speedboost is only a 15min run, if you can't give in to that then you're not entitled to play the game properly.

I don't understand. If you wish to buy speed boost, why not buy VIP?

It's basically the same as buying revive, just with tons of other things and items included!
    History:
    GraalOnline Norwegian Translator (Beginning of 2014)
    Global Forum Moderator (12.02.2014 - 05.10.2015)
    iEra Newspaper Team (11.11.2014 - 01.12.2015)
    GraalOnline Ol' West Deputy (15.04.2015 - 20.07.2015)
    Communication Support Team (20.07.2015 - 05.10.2015)
    Gang Admin (05.10.2015 - 24.07.2016)
    LAT Team (24.07.2016 - 04.12.2016)
    Developer (04.12.2016 - 03.01.2017)
    Gani Artist (17.06.2017 - 06.08.2017)

Ok, firstly XSTARX. Surely those who care are those who PK, spar and base? Yes it may not be all but I can re assure you it is most of them. Secondly the reason for this post is when you get messaged by gang leader to come on whilst getting raided you don't have 15 minutes to get speedboost this can be for when it runs out or if you don't have any speed boost remaining.

And Light, the problem is not everyone can afford to purchase VIP, and also many just play on a weekends, so many will instead purchase a two day ammo for like Saturday and Sunday this can also include revive for a few days which equals around 650$ for a week and 2500$ per month if correct.

Also, Xstarx people usually purchase 2 day ammo boost? Right. Yet you can say to them you can pick up 2 days ammo within 15 minutes you don't deserve to play if your not willing to pick it up, why would they if they have a few hundred gralats surely they would rather purchase ammo instead of picking it up,

I don't mean to offend Light or XSTARX, I would like to thank you for your points and would like to hear on anything against my opinions to view any flaws thank you

Banned
    You can choose to bribe your way into allowing this idea to be implemented but it won't benefit the purpose of gym.

Ammo is a supply item and a must to get to enjoy the game.
    They chose to make it purchasable due to the tough constrains when it comes to picking up ammo. We even have freebies for that. Do you want 2hr speedboost as well to be included in freebies?

You take away one good advantage and it'll remove its priority. If your leader is forcing you to base, then don't blame anyone but yourself.
    I'm sure you can find time to work for a 1-day speedboost.

Who wants a speedboost when you got the Gym? Wait. A faster speed you say? High risk of speed hackers to be confused with "speed boosters". Meaning, staff won't know who really is speed boosting or hacking.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

In what ways am I bribing to get this implemented? No ammo isn't a must to enjoy the game, what if people want to do non related gun things on the game? For example a lot of people like the Events side of era, people can do events which require no guns and can still enjoy themselves, so it isn't a must to enjoy the game. Ammo isn't hard to pick up as it it is placed in areas around the map which can be easily gained.

n advantage of ammo is it can be picked up off the floor for free, let's be honest no one hardly picks ammo off the floor, due to freebies which allow people to have constant supply of ammo, this is why many people on graal do not pick up ammo, let's say someone wants ammo to be in freebies, before it happened. You can say to them that no, your so lazy to pick up ammo we drop it on the floor for you to pick, it's not hard to get a good amounts worth in 15 Minutesyet why do people not choose to? removes the importance of picking up ammo, yeah sure there's a gym but sometimes it can be easier and faster to purchase speedboost. For the people who don't buy VIP for the item and for the perks why don't you spare a dayto get minerals get speed boost and get revive, see it's easier and faster.

And no kendrick, I'm not asking for a faster speed, I'm asking for speedboost to be able to be bought like death revives at varied costs which are proportional to the amount of time.

Banned
    I have time to spare when I used to base with my gang and till this day I managed to store 80% useful items in my account without VIP.

You repeated my sentence about ammo being useful and I chose not to elaborate on that point further but I can tell you that my whole gang picks ammo up rather than waiting for freebies or buying the unlimited version for (x) days.

Like I mentioned, removing one's necessity means deploying more corrupted laziness to the community.
    We want the player to be active. Have you ever played any good MMORPG games before? You would've known that grinding is a term used mainly and it takes time and enough commitment to achieve.

The way you proposed the idea proves a point that people are lazy to do what's necessary. You earn for your revive potions, right? So use that effort for speedboost excluding the amount of tasks needed when all you need to do is run on one spot.

Close thread, this just gives more laziness
    Pm me in-game; *Seba (Tutorial) or in Discord: *Seba#1043

Silly idea, we're getting speed boost for free already why would someone want to waste money on one...

You're too lazy to commit to 15 min on a treadmill you say? Do what everyone else does, afk and come back when it's over.