Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ebizou base

Finnally the answer:Gang Admin removed the game beacuse 1 Ranked player selling the gang
    Its's illegal selling gang is illegal, like I reported 2 gang 1 is the Guk and duke selling the Obsidian Bar Skin.
    If 1 strong gang do a illegal in the gang=Delated Gang (Forever?) Light or ICE Can handle their gang Activitation agin
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Finnally the answer:Gang Admin removed the game beacuse 1 Ranked player selling the gang
    Its's illegal selling gang is illegal, like I reported 2 gang 1 is the Guk and duke selling the Obsidian Bar Skin.
    If 1 strong gang do a illegal in the gang=Delated Gang (Forever?) Light or ICE Can handle their gang Activitation agin
    Ice isn't active so it's better for them to contact light
    If I were Mayu I would submit a ticket, contact light and ask few PRs in-game for help

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Ice isn't active so it's better for them to contact light
    If I were Mayu I would submit a ticket, contact light and ask few PRs in-game for help
    I messaged Light

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Ridiculous, if someone has sole control over a gang they should do what they want with it, including selling off hour rewards or the gang itself. If EBI truly were disbanded for this then there is yet another area of iera which needs to be amended.

Banned
    As a player who's spent a fair amount of money on the game it seems ver immature too even let anyone on you account, I once was a leader of

SK and some of there allies,

But with all due respect keep that gang deleted as its there fault for letting other people use their account people know the rules and it should also be commonsense to not let anyone even access your account.

Atleast the hours should be given back, thats alot of hrs they have worked for

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    As a player who's spent a fair amount of money on the game it seems ver immature too even let anyone on you account, I once was a leader of

But with all due respect keep that gang deleted as its there fault for letting other people use their account people know the rules and it should also be commonsense to not let anyone even access your account.
    I agree with this, but unfortunately others gangs have already been through similar situations and like them EBI will also likely receive its stats back.

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post

Not deleted, stolen ownership and hours removed.

Gang is now restored and given back to Mayu.

// Thread closed.
    History:
    GraalOnline Norwegian Translator (Beginning of 2014)
    Global Forum Moderator (12.02.2014 - 05.10.2015)
    iEra Newspaper Team (11.11.2014 - 01.12.2015)
    GraalOnline Ol' West Deputy (15.04.2015 - 20.07.2015)
    Communication Support Team (20.07.2015 - 05.10.2015)
    Gang Admin (05.10.2015 - 24.07.2016)
    LAT Team (24.07.2016 - 04.12.2016)
    Developer (04.12.2016 - 03.01.2017)
    Gani Artist (17.06.2017 - 06.08.2017)

To clarify- the gang was hacked. Mayu didn't give access. The same hacker was the guy that hacked the previous gangs.

Going forward, gangs cannot be disbanded with more than 500 hours. This is now in effect.