Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny/Cringey Moments/Statuses/Gang News

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Cool story
    R u his cousin
    I have no relation to madd money/chase if you want to talk to him make a account on graalians and shoot him a pm but i think he is banned lol

Ask him if this acc is his its not lol assuming every acc that dosnt act like they are happy at everything and voice their own opinions is mad money

Quote Originally Posted by Donal4Prez View Post
    I have no relation to madd money/chase if you want to talk to him make a account on graalians and shoot him a pm but i think he is banned lol

Ask him if this acc is his its not lol assuming every acc that dosnt act like they are happy at everything and voice their own opinions is mad money
    Ok mad money

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Ok mad money
    Lets take it to thr pms stop derailing this thread mad money

this is a funny moment i was near tachi base talking to a friend and some nub comes up to me and asks me whats a good gun to get and i told him uranus gun XD and he leaves and goes to get it in the ec shop XD lol I was just kidding about it to begin with but i cant believe he bought it

- - - Updated - - -

another time was when it was around my birthday or it was Christmas and i put in my status i expect presents and people started pming me saying its accept and i told them no i expect gifts

Quote Originally Posted by shliki View Post
    this is a funny moment i was near tachi base talking to a friend and some nub comes up to me and asks me whats a good gun to get and i told him uranus gun XD and he leaves and goes to get it in the ec shop XD lol I was just kidding about it to begin with but i cant believe he bought it

- - - Updated - - -

another time was when it was around my birthday or it was Christmas and i put in my status i expect presents and people started pming me saying its accept and i told them no i expect gifts
    How did he buy the gun if it's not real?

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    How did he buy the gun if it's not real?
    never said he bought I just said he went to get it and plus hes an idiot like you

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    "never said he bought it"

Quote Originally Posted by Pootis Heavy View Post
    not the gun moron the prank so u got rektttttt

hwaryun
    not the gun moron the prank so u got rektttttt
    Honestly, the crigey moments on this thread aren't the content that is being posted, it's your posts.

Please learn to respect others on forums and come back with more manners.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootis Heavy View Post
    Funniest contradiction I have ever seen.