Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Seriously Admins?

Oh the rules are there.. except.. they're not.

- - - Updated - - -

NPC has been updated, it now shows all upload rules!

We can't refund public shields. It says that on the website - "Public Shields: these shield types can not be refunded."

www.era-go.com/upload

Same problem with me I had uploaded a inappropriate body and it had got accepted surprisingly, and I got jailed for several hours. It is not all my fault because I wasn't the one accepting it. The other half of the blame should go to the staff. Seriously, the staff should be the ones to "brush up on upload rules" here. Because they are supposed to be specialized in that kind of stuff. Not all people read those rules, expecially for newer players and you staff need to understand that. And be there to make sure that all of the uploads are legal!

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

i remember the logic behind what should be banned uploads is you only get 50% back as it's initially the uploader at fault. might be different for shields i havent heard otherwise though

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Same problem with me I had uploaded a inappropriate body and it had got accepted surprisingly, and I got jailed for several hours. It is not all my fault because I wasn't the one accepting it. The other half of the blame should go to the staff. Seriously, the staff should be the ones to "brush up on upload rules" here. Because they are supposed to be specialized in that kind of stuff. Not all people read those rules, expecially for newer players and you staff need to understand that. And be there to make sure that all of the uploads are legal!
    No? We won't punish our staff because you uploaded an illegal body. You take full responsibility for what you upload.

The rule is:
    Shields should not look bigger than the actual character/player (huge).
    It looked funny, you're right, but it was annoying sometimes.
    LebJoe

Join Era GO Discord! Click here!
    Check my Graphics thread! Click here!
    Check my GANIs thread! Click here!

Don't forget to give me a +rep!

Find me on Discord or iPhone Era!

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    No? We won't punish our staff because you uploaded an illegal body. You take full responsibility for what you upload.
    So why are staff able to accept uploads in the first place? A huge majority of them are just accepting. You minus well just have a automated system that just accept any random cap that's coming in because that's what a lot of staff any review doing now. Being "Lazy" with there job. I don't get it. It isn't that hard to enforce the upload rules beacuse many dont know the rules. Like where i live not too many people know there rights nor even bother to see thats why they are being taken advantage of.It shouldnt be hard to check to see if a upload is illegal or not. Well obviously I'm wrong because illegal uploads are still being accepted without proper review.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    So why are staff able to accept uploads in the first place? A huge majority of them are just accepting. You minus well just have a automated system that just accept any random cap that's coming in because that's what a lot of staff any review doing now. Being "Lazy" with there job. I don't get it. It isn't that hard to enforce the upload rules beacuse many dont know the rules. Like where i live not too many people know there rights nor even bother to see thats why they are being taken advantage of.It shouldnt be hard to check to see if a upload is illegal or not. Well obviously I'm wrong because illegal uploads are still being accepted without proper review.
    We've done analysis and roughly 5% of uploads accepted by PRs shouldn't have been accepted. In the big scheme of things, it's not that many.

Instead of pushing the blame to the staff that are trying to help the game, why not push it to the players that know they have an illegal upload and are still uploading? It's not about staff being lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    We've done analysis and roughly 5% of uploads accepted by PRs shouldn't have been accepted. In the big scheme of things, it's not that many.

Instead of pushing the blame to the staff that are trying to help the game, why not push it to the players that know they have an illegal upload and are still uploading? It's not about staff being lazy.
    I understand that but not all of the players read the rules for the upload system. That is why it is the staff's job to enforce the rules.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    First thing, it's just 2.5k.
    Second, why don't you make a custom body/head using a shield instead of that?
    It's covering half of the screen, maybe more.
    Didn't you record a video showing xcloudx making a mistake by removing your statue by accident and you want it back?
    A statue is only 1k