Thread: Attention Melee Users!

Attention Melee Users!

Someone should create a PK gang for those who prefer to use melees weapons over guns. I'm the kind of guy who will charge into a gun brawl with my bee dagger, poison you and get the kills. While it's fun on my own, it would be cooler to have some comrades to PK with. As a group, we would be able to cause more havoc! With the right amount of members, who knows, we could try taking over a base for about a minute or so at a time just to mess with basing gangs.

I wouldn't mind using my gang (FRUITCAKE), but
    1. FRUITCAKE doesn't sound like the name of a PK gang; we would need a badarse name.
    2. I have old friends in my gang who don't play, but I don't want to kick them. This means there is less space for new members

Respond here if you're interested, or pm me in-game @ J03Y Robins (FRUITCAKE)
    *Before anyone goes and creates a new gang on their own for this purpose, let's try and get a discussion going first for ideas of a gang name!*
    Last edited by J03Y Robins; 07-10-2016 at 09:32 PM.

You can always join a "pro" gang and use the melee instead.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    LOL THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS THREAD ANYMORE
    /closethread
    Jk lol

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    The point is to try something new and set us apart from other "pro" gangs by doing something more unique.
    Era isn't my main server, I haven't really played it since like 2012 or 2013, but I don't recall ever seeing a PK gang on Era. I usually spend my time looking for a nice social or family gang, but what I end up finding is everyone wants to lead a basing gang. Even if I found a PK gang, they probably wouldn't want a melee user anyways. I'd end up using guns which is counterproductive to what I'm trying to do here.
    iClassic: Mike J. Rommiel
    Playerworlds: WaFFL3Cake

I could start calling Kult a PK gang and operate as such but I doubt it'll get me active members. It's hard enough recruiting for a basing gang, if I start aiming towards doing something with no rewards... well, people definitely will be unloyal, under-active noobs lol