Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Graal era Youtubers

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    May be using an extension or different site.
    https://socialblade.com/
    Oh god, then I should apply unless I have 1+ million view per month so I can gain a lot of money lel.
    Socialblade is the best site for gaining money, since it offers you 70%-90% thats a lot if you have 1+ million subs and so much views.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Oh god, then I should apply unless I have 1+ million view per month so I can gain a lot of money lel.
    Socialblade is the best site for gaining money, since it offers you 70%-90% thats a lot if you have 1+ million subs and so much views.
    That is if you sponsor Social Blade. But social balde is made to check youtuber's stats not make profit.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    That is if you sponsor Social Blade. But social balde is made to check youtuber's stats not make profit.
    Yeah ik, but 1 year trial is great for social blade.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Pew pew, sorry for the bump of this thread.. I haven't been on Era-Go on awhile and was linked to this. In response: Honestly, Graaltubing was something I used to enjoy doing when I first started Graal, not so much anymore. People need to understand that we don't do graaltubing expecting to become some big time pewdiepie (If you are doing only Graal videos and expect to become famous, you need to rethink things) , a lot of the hate I get in-game is from people thinking that I think I'm some top notch major gamer youtuber (Not the case at all... I mean I make short little videos with ripped audio on a small online game.. in comparison) It's obvious that the audience who will view our videos is just a portion of the graal community.. And yes, now that I'm inactive I'm simply using the ads to cover the costs of Netflix (I'm partnered with BroadBandTV, they pay me monthly via, PayPal.) <3
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

i c