Thread: Public graphic thread

Public graphic thread

Sup dudes, I'm making this thread because I don't like my own GFX thread and pretty soon I will start a new one, but I want to be able to keep it pretty by posting all the good stuff there -- basically this is a practice thread for me. I'm hoping to use this thread to get feedback from the community on my graphics before I go and post them on my personal thread. Also, this will help me toss the wips/junk/stuff that I don't really care about in here. This is free for use of anybody who doesn't want to use their graphics thread either.

- - - Updated - - -

With that being said, here is my first piece.
    skorpion.png - SKORPION
    ”If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.“ - Inspire Gang News

Looks great, I could definitely see a gun of that caliber being added to the game!

Make the bullets a slimy green and maybe it could be a Halloween gun!

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Looks great, I could definitely see a gun of that caliber being added to the game!

Make the bullets a slimy green and maybe it could be a Halloween gun!
    Thanks squadddd
    ”If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.“ - Inspire Gang News

Looks pretty good. Make it Gani if you making guns please make it gani too looks pretty and Why that is not halloween theame. looks for VIP but ok in VIP and Halloween
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Looks pretty good. Make it Gani if you making guns please make it gani too looks pretty and Why that is not halloween theame. looks for VIP but ok in VIP and Halloween
    Haha thanks man! I appreciate the support, but unfortunately I don't GANI.