Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Player Relations (Test)

Player Relations (Test)

Hello, so to all those people who have alot of warns out there I was thinking, would it be more fair if they add something like a Player Relations Test like your a PR, but your in a test mode, where staff are able to watch you and see if your actually not that bad of a person, or just to see what you do if your bad or not. I think it would be a cool thing to add cause it would give people with alot of warns a chance to redeem themselves and show that their actually not that bad of a person.

But "Player Relations" is i kind of a team that they are worked hard for the server.
    If you want PR (Test) try to join Player Worlds server and worked there and train yourself
    Player Relations Management team chosen high knowladge Staff in the game admins have a Good Eye to see Players who is bad or Good
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Yeah, act well and help other, then when you have powers ignore everyone and abuse powers...

I think they already monitor PRs whether they had previous warns or not. And it was mentioned in the old forums, players with few warns are considered too for hirings. only the ones who have lots of warns/jails wouldn't, since they are likely NOT going to change.
    Last edited by Ches; 07-11-2016 at 04:51 PM.

Banned Sottocapo
    I think they should hire players anonymously and dont give them staff powers except for teleport and stealth
    And their job is to find corrupt prs or spot corrupt prs, they are allowed to teleport to staff and use stealth
    But when in stealth no admin can see them except higher ups

Cool idea froz.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dealing memes on the down low ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    One will only show his true colors until he is in power.

A test like that wouldn't be effective enough

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    But "Player Relations" is i kind of a team that they are worked hard for the server.
    If you want PR (Test) try to join Player Worlds server and worked there and train yourself
    Player Relations Management team chosen high knowladge Staff in the game admins have a Good Eye to see Players who is bad or Good
    Servers like those on average go from 4-20 players on a day. It may give you some experience on how it all goes down but it is nothing compared to era iphone which has 2500+ players on everyday that ask questions that can be useful towards being part of the team.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    I think they should hire players anonymously and dont give them staff powers except for teleport and stealth
    And their job is to find corrupt prs or spot corrupt prs, they are allowed to teleport to staff and use stealth
    But when in stealth no admin can see them except higher ups
    I've thought about this before!
    And they also need to record for better proofs

You could ask for a test and act all nice and dandy for that set time. Then go back to your normal self when you get PR commands or whatever they're called.