Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Idea for updated Event Bot

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar

Idea for updated Event Bot

Basically I had a showerthought:

Update the events bot (including new events optional) so that you have a very small chance (say, 1-2% or less) of obtaining a loot crate from participating (not necessarily winning) in events bot events.
    These loot crates can contain anything from gun skins, freebie items (grenades, burgers etc), to 1 or 2 EC (obviously EC would have a smaller drop rate than other rewards).
    This would breath life into the events bot and would also allow players to collect EC at a steady but slow rate, because there will always be periods where its hard to play and win admin hosted events.
    Something to think about.
    Examples of these kinds of loot crates can be seen in games like Overwatch, Counterstrike etc.

It could possibly be a feature for VIP players, but it would good if it was for everyone.

I know this'll get poo-poo'd because of people not wanting the economy to change but it'd be noice for newbies like me lol
    Last edited by RenoDorvay; 07-14-2016 at 05:34 AM.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Banned
    I like this idea.
    It satisfies the RNG/Loot drop itch i love to scratch from other MMO's and online games

Yeah, thats good, but the events are always gonna be full, and this is how I trained in events when I was noob, exept if you keep the regular $$ bot event (for new players to train) & add a new categorie.

Thats great gun skins oo

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    Yeah, thats good, but the events are always gonna be full, and this is how I trained in events when I was noob, exept if you keep the regular $$ bot event (for new players to train) & add a new categorie.

Thats great gun skins oo
    Yeah my idea's just super basic, I'm sure if it was to ever be discussed at a developer level it would not be as simple as I've described.
    Yeah I love the idea of making a series of gun skins and having them in the crates, they wouldn't be rare or anything but it's always cool when you unlock skins in games!
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

I love this idea, would definitely make bot events more exciting!
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Sounds nice... Maybe the winner has bigger chance to gain this loot? For example, usual participator of event has 10% to get crate and the winner receive 10% special chance. And also maybe make them tradable(or not, so donators couldnt just buy every single crate and get chemical)

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

if this was to be implemented i persoanlly think the winner should have an increased chance also the entry fee must be increased so it can allow people to still enter preventing full rooms overall good idea

I like this idea.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

This would certainly make the bot events more interesting. As it stands the bot events are stale and the events are repetitive. With a chance of earning a skin or some much needed freebies/ goods I believe many more people would play these bot events some more. With this being said, I believe the server is in need of some new bot events.

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Keys and crates?!?