Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Good Anti Hack Era.

I really enjoy being a party-pooper to this guys by calling staff to jail them and see them come again and we repeat the whole thing over and over again
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    Yzer is a close cousin of mine who I frequently hang out with believe it or not.

I actually know how to speed hack, wall breach, and use animations as well as a limited amount of admin commands.

My hacking days are over however I have tried to get in contact with snk before so I could tell him how these hacks are done and how to patch them; (Yes I know how to easily patch them) but Junz, a PR, is telling me snk wouldnt not care to hear about me telling him how it is done.

Hacking in my opinion is fun. Especially when you are recieving the attention, I had no idea that it causes server problems besides the fact that the reports are being spammed. Usually I liked to do it when the crowd was boring. I excessively tried to hype them up with entertaining things. However, the game is resistent to hackers instead of resilient. With that, my cousin and I have slightly stopped but I tend to do it occasionally until they listen to me so I can walk them through how to patch it.

Someone posted earlier that there is a group, that's correct standing by me, my cousin, Romeox, and a name who would not like stated.

If there is anyway for me to have a one on one skype or some type of voice conversation with snk so I could demonstrate what I am capable of doing and walk him through how to patch it; please let me know.

Hacking isn't meant to destroy the game it is more as an entertainment unit for people; compared to a black hat and a white hat. These are breachable by multiple programs however the animatioms require SQL script and have a database host it, something I understood and exploited.

Hackers can easily create a new account in a matter of two seconds, by clearing your cookies then turning a particular VPN on and off, one I won't give out publicly because it is extremely breachable to iEra.

Snk as you stated earlier that you put in some more prevention; I noticed you disabled some big/small animations. However using Graalshop you can create the same ones and inject them into an SQL script.

I highliy suggest you contact me so I can help, I myself don't have a problem helping you out even if I am preventing players to be entertained a bit.

PM me on Era-Go if interested.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Ahh the childrens approach to running a Graal game, i've heard it time and time again:

Step 1 : Hack the admanz and become manager.

Because that's how running a business works right? So if i go down the street and break in take over the store would i be considered the new owner/manager? Oh wait no- because THE LAW

That's not how it works kids, you can't "revolt against the manager" and "take over the server". If you somehow did hack the manager/server, all that would happen is the server get's taken down, the managers account gets locked - Unixmad/Stephane would probably contact the police if any actual damage was done. What do you actually think would happen?

Step 2: Hiring only development because the game doesn't need rules!

Okay, so this is a fun one - why does a game need rules? Why do we need people enforcing them?

The game needs rules kids because it's 'rated' towards a specific age range. The game is rated at what- 12+ i think? If there were no rules or social policies for the game it would never make it on any platform other than PC. It would not get approved for the app store or the google play store and probably not Facebook. Each game has to be looked over by apple before getting approved- at least iEra did. Now, iEra might've got approved on content alone and it might've made it to the store- for about a month.

What would happen when Apple, a facebook employee, or a google employee has an inspection to make sure the game is still okay to be on the store and there's no rules? It get's taken down or get's it rating pushed somewhere north of 15+. Some other servers have flirted with this for instance some servers have the swearing filter as optional- but as far as i know that's not something iera is interested in doing. If the game's rating was pushed up - Toonslab would force the staff team to implement rules and policies to reduce the games rating to the one it wants the server to have.

Rules aside, if the server is only development staff and there's nobody around to help players in game or offer assistance through support tickets not many players would hang around once they have a problem and realise there's nobody around to help. The games playerbase would stagnate and be almost non-existant if there was no player assistance and no rules.

-----

Every time some edgy child thinks they're being revolutionary by claiming "we don't need prs, only development" or "someone get rid of the manager, the players can manage" i laugh, your ignorance is showing.
    > resigns as adiam
    > Hell breaks loose
    > ayyyyyy

Still not patched, hit me up on Skype.

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    I saw a relay being developed on android...

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    I saw a relay being developed on android...
    I think that project died, I know who started it though.

It was compatible with Android already at one point though, if I recall correctly.

I want to talk with an hight staff. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yzer View Post
    I want to talk with an hight staff. Thanks
    Like they're going to pm u

Haha, that was me a few mouths ago, it was funny atleast..

- - - Updated - - -

And that's not Yzer.