Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Medic!

Medic!

I have an oddball idea.

How's about...

Players can buy a forged medical liscence for a small amount of gralats. This will swap their current inventory to a medic inventory. Non-melee rares are the only things usable across both inventories. In the medic inventory is a "healing kit", a "peashooter" pistol (less damage but faster firing than starter gun) and a scalpel. The healing kit can be used to quickly heal other players and earn gralats doing so. After earning a little bit of cash, a medic player can buy 12 hour doses of death revives for a cheap price to resell to players. Medics can't use any weapons normal players can, but they can buy a Skorpian Machine Pistol after doing enough points of healing, and after even more healing can buy an MP5K. These weapons are identical to the peashooter but deal more damage, up to 7 when in perfect condition.

That's all I can think of for now but I might add to this.

Seems fun and adds to the roleplaying effect, as well as giving roles to gang members. Solid good idea.

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    How can you switch out of it when you dont want to be a medic anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Pootis Heavy View Post
    How can you switch out of it when you dont want to be a medic anymore?
    pay a another fee to get out of the medic class. simple
    My Name Is Reborn and you're watching Disney Channel.

vro this game brings back memories

Wow, @tristanfosho brought me here today after a Discord discussion of my proposal to improve basing.

And so I stumble upon your idea, which could be expanded towards:
    People elect themselves as certain "roles", and perfect their craft in those specific roles, adding value to themselves.
    I like it.

I wish this idea were proposed several years ago.
    We would have been able to disable food, and general healing in bases; then replace it with a 'Medic' role.

It would have stimulated more strategy amidst basing, instead of the dry system of "spam-hide-hotdog" that we have now.

My only issue is how late in the game's development we are.
    If this were implemented now, we would have to nerf all healing items in order for it to make sense (or limit them only to people identifying themselves as a "Medic").

This would also open the door for people identifying themselves as other classes, with specific bonuses for each class.
    And thus more achievements to keep people going.

Perhaps we could implement some sort of perpetual mini-game in the future (similar to Multiplex) where we have this type of system and restriction available.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

I'm sure people would be fine with a large update like this. I'd love to see "sharpshooter" roles or "melee only" roles.

very cool idea i hope something like this gets added to the game

this seems like an idea I would want, there should be new mini-games. This would make the game interesting and fun.
    Plus more achievements = E.C. XD
    Send me PMs in game if you need me.
    -iJohn

Have A Great Day

something that would be good for now is maybe refills for the 'heart wand' i would say maybe 50 gralats for 100 swings

Veteran Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    I have an oddball idea.

How's about...

Players can buy a forged medical liscence for a small amount of gralats. This will swap their current inventory to a medic inventory. Non-melee rares are the only things usable across both inventories. In the medic inventory is a "healing kit", a "peashooter" pistol (less damage but faster firing than starter gun) and a scalpel. The healing kit can be used to quickly heal other players and earn gralats doing so. After earning a little bit of cash, a medic player can buy 12 hour doses of death revives for a cheap price to resell to players. Medics can't use any weapons normal players can, but they can buy a Skorpian Machine Pistol after doing enough points of healing, and after even more healing can buy an MP5K. These weapons are identical to the peashooter but deal more damage, up to 7 when in perfect condition.

That's all I can think of for now but I might add to this.
    Love the idea, I feel it could be implemented APART from the discounted revive idea.
    Skrrt Skrrt