Thread: The Gang Image Upload Function

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar

The Gang Image Upload Function

Please improve the gang image upload function. It doesn't work for a large portion of the community. I have tried to upload the image with different browsers on different accounts and even tried on my iphone but it never works. I submitted this issue in toonslab a year ago and they resolved it without fixing anything. The only reason my gang has an image is because in the past I passed the gang to a random friend in game who said they are able to upload gang images without an issue and they uploaded the image for me and gave me my gang back.

I have added a video of my futile attempts at uploading a gang image.

Banned
    If you are uploading a gang image through a computer, it only uses PNG / Gif image formats. Try changing the image file to PNG or Gif if you want it to work, jpg along with jpeg and others don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    If you are uploading a gang image through a computer, it only uses PNG / Gif image formats. Try changing the image file to PNG or Gif if you want it to work, jpg along with jpeg and others don't work.
    When you try to upload a gang image as a .gif or as .png you receive this message.

Attachment 27271

Banned
    Since when can you upload Gifs for your gang?

It works on my iPhone, not sure why yours isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Since when can you upload Gifs for your gang?

It works on my iPhone, not sure why yours isn't.
    I dont know why also xD its been like this for as long as I can remember. There are a lot of people in era with the same issue. They post here and there but as dead as these forums are its just been ignored. Even if it doesn't work for a small portion of people its pretty unfair to spend gralats on a gang and not be able to enjoy all the functions.

I have been told many times that it works on IOS but for some people it doesnt. This is why I created this post with the hopes of Future Improvement to the Gang image upload function.

I made a video of it not working on IOS. Sorry for the fisheye effect, I used my car's dash cam.

Last edited by tristanfosho; 07-16-2016 at 03:32 PM.

The prs will surely not support fixing this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan ong View Post
    The prs will surely not support fixing this lol
    You never know. I was kinda hoping maybe i was doing something wrong and someone would point it out to me. Like AsiraderGraal did in his post.
    I am pretty comfortable using computers. I even managed a computer shop in the philippines for a few years. So its pretty frustrating to come across an error that I cannot fix.

pls fix that i have same problem and i told u about it before sometime in my old forum acc and u did nothing :/

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    pls fix that i have same problem and i told u about it before sometime in my old forum acc and u did nothing :/
    Unfortunately if it doesn't effect enough people then its easier to swipe it under the rug xD

aaaand with only 2 people complaining about it, we will need to wait another couple of years. xD
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 07-17-2016 at 07:09 PM.