Thread: Pbp or shipka

Pbp or shipka

I've been saving for a new gun my current gun is m4 I mostly spam base/pk

Shipka

Shipka

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    -They want to see you do good...but never better then them, Remember that-

Pbp increases your pks faster than Shipka does. But if you're wanting to base and pk, Shipka would be a better choice than the Pbp
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Shipka

Shipka - It used to be good. The reason not many people like it any more, and why I classify it as a PK gun is due to the fact that the freeze is pretty high, the highest of all the high-end guns. The dual bullets are pretty nice for PKing, as it feels that shots hit a lot more, and the fire rate is equal to that of the Sten or M4. WARNING; the clip cannot shoot 40 times. Taking into account the dual bullets, the clip size is essentially 20, leading a lot of people to "buyers remorse". I would not recommend this, as the Thompson is a much better gun for PKing if used correctly; only buy this if you REALLY need dual bullets.*

Pros: Dual bullet shot.
    Cons: High freeze rate, not good price value.

($120000)

PBP Shotgun - Considered by many to be the most OP gun in the game at the moment, surpassing even the BAR in terms of frustration. This gun went FotM after the shotgun changes and now has the potential to deal 16 damage if all four bullets in the spread hit, allowing for crazy damage and spamming potential. The reload time is rather long, but it's unusually high RoF (for a shotgun) almost makes up for it. Overall, it's a really strong gun for basing and even sparring (though frowned upon) with it's large coverage, brutal damage and high RoF.

Pros: High damage at close range, low freeze for a shotgun, good fire rate.
    Cons: High reload time for a smaller clip size, subject to harsh criticism by the community

($125000)

info taken from - http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4705

i think shipka is better though

Shipka is better because it's good in both pk and base. But if you want to focus more on getting big kills buy pbp instead