Thread: Multiplex Spar Glitch

Multiplex Spar Glitch

So recently, I ran across a dude who exploited a glitch with multiplex. I would like to report the glitch here.

While sparring in multiplex, you're only supposed to use two weapons: the multiplex gun, and whatever that multiplex knife thing is. During a battle, however, players are currently able to equip melees in their hotkeys. This is unfair, being a non-multiplex weapon, therefore having unbalanced stats.

I might be able to get video evidence of this exploiter, but for now, I would just lime to see this glitch fixed.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    So recently, I ran across a dude who exploited a glitch with multiplex. I would like to report the glitch here.

While sparring in multiplex, you're only supposed to use two weapons: the multiplex gun, and whatever that multiplex knife thing is. During a battle, however, players are currently able to equip melees in their hotkeys. This is unfair, being a non-multiplex weapon, therefore having unbalanced stats.

I might be able to get video evidence of this exploiter, but for now, I would just lime to see this glitch fixed.
    I noticed this also. I tried using a melee and some work and some don't. I think its best if only that mpx knife reward thing can be used only because sometimes people lag and you need to melee them.

We need to melee laggers okay

Oh they can use normal melee items in Multiplex?

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Oh they can use normal melee items in Multiplex?
    Yes, but it seems to be random.

Hmmm I'll add something similar from the boxing and fireball spar.

Thank you