View Poll Results: What EC weapon should Gabi save for?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Healing Staff

15 50.00%
  • Katana

9 30.00%
  • Bamboo Rod

2 6.67%
  • Luger

3 10.00%
  • AK-74u SD

1 3.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: EC Items

Man, this is a really hard choice... I LOVE the look of the Katana, but the healing staff proves to be more effective. As I don't really play that much anymore, I'm not sure I'll use heal staff that much. Plus, I don't do events often so I don't get a lot of EC.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Hi Gabi. I own a fair amount of EC items and out of the items you've listed I'd say your best bet is the katana. It's an all around amazing melee weapon and no matter what items you may get in the future the katana will still be used frequently I imagine. I love my katana and it's a very well rounded weapon. I own all the weapons you're interested in so let me know if I can give you specific insight into any of them.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Hi Gabi. I own a fair amount of EC items and out of the items you've listed I'd say your best bet is the katana. It's an all around amazing melee weapon and no matter what items you may get in the future the katana will still be used frequently I imagine. I love my katana and it's a very well rounded weapon. I own all the weapons you're interested in so let me know if I can give you specific insight into any of them.
    I was waiting for you to reply! Now tell me, out of all the EC items, which should I get, in what order? (List the first 5 EC items I should invest into) (I have 50cal, don't ask me why I have it, I just do)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    I was waiting for you to reply! Now tell me, out of all the EC items, which should I get, in what order? (List the first 5 EC items I should invest into) (I have 50cal, don't ask me why I have it, I just do)
    I haven't been on anything Graal related for quite some time, apologies. I'll be listing these weapons in order of utility, not flashiness. These are my personal opinions and I'm sure other people have different views than I do.

1. Katana
    A very well rounded melee that never really looses its use.

2. Healing staff
    While food is more convenient, the staff is good for when you're running low on food or just want to preserve it.

3. Gas Gun
    Great for getting people out of hard to reach areas and for slowing down people who don't like to use gas masks.

4. Cripple Cannon
    The last time I played Era the CC was pretty damn good in spar and if you learn to use it properly you can crush people in spar events or just general sparring. It's also not a bad weapon to have because knocking people around is always fun.

5. AK-74u SD
    I've never been good with this weapon but I've seen people crush with it. It's a neat all around weapon and if you learn to use it you'll have a pretty effective gun in all situations.

I didn't include sabers because the katana is a better melee and the deflect provides little to no utility. The flamethrower will eventually run its course and become useless, at least that's what it did for me. The chem is good but expensive and can lead to bad habits/relying to much on the gun. The only reason I've included the gas gun is because I still use it a lot and I figure if you plan on getting an expensive weapon you'll want something useful.

Hope you find this useful, let me know if you need anything else.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    I haven't been on anything Graal related for quite some time, apologies. I'll be listing these weapons in order of utility, not flashiness. These are my personal opinions and I'm sure other people have different views than I do.

1. Katana
    A very well rounded melee that never really looses its use.

2. Healing staff
    While food is more convenient, the staff is good for when you're running low on food or just want to preserve it.

3. Gas Gun
    Great for getting people out of hard to reach areas and for slowing down people who don't like to use gas masks.

4. Cripple Cannon
    The last time I played Era the CC was pretty damn good in spar and if you learn to use it properly you can crush people in spar events or just general sparring. It's also not a bad weapon to have because knocking people around is always fun.

5. AK-74u SD
    I've never been good with this weapon but I've seen people crush with it. It's a neat all around weapon and if you learn to use it you'll have a pretty effective gun in all situations.

I didn't include sabers because the katana is a better melee and the deflect provides little to no utility. The flamethrower will eventually run its course and become useless, at least that's what it did for me. The chem is good but expensive and can lead to bad habits/relying to much on the gun. The only reason I've included the gas gun is because I still use it a lot and I figure if you plan on getting an expensive weapon you'll want something useful.

Hope you find this useful, let me know if you need anything else.
    tysm, I'll be working on getting this list completed.