Thread: How to download patches on background (PS3,PS4)

Banned

How to download patches on background (PS3,PS4)

Hey guys, today, i found a way on how to download Game updates/patches on background, just like you can with games.

1) Download PS3Proxy Server
    2) Once downloaded, wirte your IP adress , if you dont know your IP, press Windows button + R and write cmd. After, write "ipconfig"
    3) After you put your IP address, write a random port number (Must be 4-digit number)
    4) Once done, go to your PS3 >Settings > Network Settings > View Internet Options > Wireless/Wired (I higly recommend to Wire your platform, it can download 1mb/s if wired) > Press the right button on the dpad until you come to Proxy > press use > write the ip and the port you used on PC
    5) Go to PS3Proxy on PC and press Logs
    6) Go back to PS3 > Choose the game you wanna update > wait till it says 0% X minutes left and press Cancel
    7) Go back to PC and you have a link appeared on Logs, press that link and it will start to download the Patch / Update.
    6) Once Downloaded, press the 3rd tab, put the download link on the first tab (Remember , first tab on 3rd tab) and press the little dot on 3rd tab , and then find the downloadED file and press it, it should appear on the 2nd tab.
    8) Go to PS3 , sign in to PSN, choose the game you wanted to update, press yes to update and then it should download at 500Kb per second and 1 MB per second if wired

I M P O R T A N T

download Windows NET framework V1.1 (It MUST be 1.1)

but why updates don't take long

Veteran Picciotti
    Thanks, I guess?
    Skrrt Skrrt