Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been jailed for no reason?

Have you ever been jailed for no reason?

So after something unexpected happened today, I'm off era until my ticket is viewed.

Anyways, I want to ask the community a random question: Have you ever been jailed for something you didn't do? If so, what did they say you did?

(If in the wrong area, feel free to move it!)
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Everybody is jailed for a reason, People will make this excuse and blame staff so they can evade jail. Your jails may vary.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I got jailed for frame rate hacking when I didn't even do that. They said that I was IP jailed, but I looked through my PMs after I was jailed and there were warnings for frame rate hacking. They wouldn't answer my question about why the warnings were in my PMs. I had to stay jailed until the auto release date. And I was also jailed for other things that I didn't do which was completely unfair but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Everybody is jailed for a reason, People will make this excuse and blame staff so they can evade jail. Your jails may vary.
    False. There's at least one case a month in which someone is accidently jailed for no reason. I am one of these cases.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    False. There's at least one case a month in which someone is accidently jailed for no reason. I am one of these cases.
    Jail Reason?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Jail Reason?
    Hacking- altering game files. however, I did no such thing. All I did was spar people in multiplex, play around in the arcade, and look around for rock buyers in the trade tables.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

the hacking game file happan to my old acc today when i log on this acc and i didnt hack

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    the hacking game file happan to my old acc today when i log on this acc and i didnt hack
    Was it around 13:06 (1:06 PM)?
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

I for one had my account jailed for apparently altering era_staff-idle2 (on june 15) when i did no such thing, and the funny thing is im no the only person since a friend of mine (who was jailed june 16) had the same problem and i've been told about 3 other players who've been jailed with the same bogus reason.
    And to Grantman20 people do get jailed for things they've never done since this is actually my 4th time being a victim but before the support was better and i'd get out the same day (even had to school a support staff on the difference of ping/lag when they jailed me for frame hacking when all i did was lag with high ping)

Banned
    I remember when every single person in start was jailed for "protesting" trading being implemented on an offical level. Even when players were not partaking, they were still jailed.