Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been jailed for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloDavis View Post
    I for one had my account jailed for apparently altering era_staff-idle2 (on june 15) when i did no such thing, and the funny thing is im no the only person since a friend of mine (who was jailed june 16) had the same problem and i've been told about 3 other players who've been jailed with the same bogus reason.
    And to Grantman20 people do get jailed for things they've never done since this is actually my 4th time being a victim but before the support was better and i'd get out the same day (even had to school a support staff on the difference of ping/lag when they jailed me for frame hacking when all i did was lag with high ping)
    Holy cow. I was jailed yesterday for this exact reason.

Snk, I have a ticket raised on support.toonslab.com
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Banned Sottocapo
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ght=Pizza+Peal

Time to go back to my eternal slumber

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    I don't like ace, and the way he talks, he never jokes, and he takes things way too serious, I'm sorry to say that, but ace is kinda useless in my opinion, I might get banned for saying that, but that is what I think, he haven't ever helped me on toonslab.
    Kek talk to him in graal
    He never takes anything seriously if you get to know him

- - - Updated - - -

Dark magus was jailed for attacking with a liberian staff((dagger)) it says he was hackinga nd alting the graal files and said the name of the animation
    Kek nice auto server jails

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    In regards to PR warnings- I understand that they can sometimes get it wrong. If you believe they did, please raise a ticket on the support site for us to investigate.
    Hey snk i had opened a ticket 10738 on the 15th saying i was either warned (which i wasnt) or jailed by ip jail (which it is a ip jail altho im the only person who plays graal in the household) they also mentioned they dont get involed with jail threat if its the players fault but its not my fault i was jailed, and my reply to it was ignored so far.
    I opened another ticket yesterday (11144) since the first one was ignored with the state request also, i will add also that my friend made a ticket on the 16th which has been ignored so far 10828 and he was jailed for the same reason and is as innocent.
    I also saw your post on bug fixes and saw people with librarian staff were being jailed and comment mentioned it was a hacking - altering thing, both myself and my friend own librarian staff so idk if that was a cause.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloDavis View Post
    Hey snk i had opened a ticket 10738 on the 15th saying i was either warned (which i wasnt) or jailed by ip jail (which it is a ip jail altho im the only person who plays graal in the household) they also mentioned they dont get involed with jail threat if its the players fault but its not my fault i was jailed, and my reply to it was ignored so far.
    I opened another ticket yesterday (11144) since the first one was ignored with the state request also, i will add also that my friend made a ticket on the 16th which has been ignored so far 10828 and he was jailed for the same reason and is as innocent.
    I also saw your post on bug fixes and saw people with librarian staff were being jailed and comment mentioned it was a hacking - altering thing, both myself and my friend own librarian staff so idk if that was a cause.
    I suggest them to not count the ip warn/jail on the jail history

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Rodeo
    I was jailed for speed hacking, I made a ticket all they said was why were you on a different ip? Cause i went to McDonalds
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppe View Post
    i was jailed for speed hacking, i made a ticket all they said was why were you on a different ip? Cause i went to mcdonalds
    Lel

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

I have been never jailed...

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    I have been never jailed...
    Wow teach me

-not even when u were a noob? M8 what's ur secret
    Last edited by imaginary; 07-19-2016 at 04:40 PM. Reason: What

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    I don't like ace, and the way he talks, he never jokes, and he takes things way too serious, I'm sorry to say that, but ace is kinda useless in my opinion, I might get banned for saying that, but that is what I think, he haven't ever helped me on toonslab.
    As you're not really supposed to joke around and be a monkey as a player relations admin. You need to take it seriously, like if it were a real job.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    So after something unexpected happened today, I'm off era until my ticket is viewed.

Anyways, I want to ask the community a random question: Have you ever been jailed for something you didn't do? If so, what did they say you did?

(If in the wrong area, feel free to move it!)
    Yep, got warned 3 times for nothing (2 jails) got unjailed on of them by anero