Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: EC

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Rioting for Free EC like you said players do above is not supporting the game. That's just going on strike for an EC.

Once again I am not a hoarder just not a lazyass like you. If you want EC so bad I am sure that all the time you spend complaining for a Free EC could be generated into practice in the Event House. My analogy is not poor as it is compared to this toxic request for more Free ECs.

Yes I do have a life if that's what you are referring to, you should ask yourself that considering that you go on strike for an event coin. I will leave this here for you because I think it would be useful in your case.
    https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism
    You think events are as easy as practice and you can win? Many people lag, including myself. This heavily limits our capability of competing in events.

Where are these riots that you mention? The only time I see this is when the staff promise on something and delays happen, then the obligatory EC is given to appease the players. Never do I see random EC 'strikes' though certain rare occasions do occur.

You can no longer compete in conversation so you hint that I have autism, typical.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Dont you realise how rarely free ec occurs?

Revives and unlimited ammo are sold in shops yet they are in freebies. So the general idea your saying when applied to revive and unlimited ammo is that it should be removed from freebies as it needs to "earned"

Freebies might be for a while only but still, your idea is that people shouldnt be able to get something for free as other people have earned it.

If freebies were removed it would cause a lot of commotion aswell as free ec.

Free ec wont be removed as majority of the players of Graal Era appreciate free ec and think it is a very good idea in this game.

If you don't except this irdc majority wants it majority gets it

I gotta agree with hex, Asirader you are selfish

Items in freebies are not as valuable as EC are which is why EC is not given out in freebies.

Don't even bring in freebies because it has no comparison to a value of an EC in the game. That's like saying a illumin versus gold.

I know free ec are not going to be removed, but this thread is requesting that they appear more often. They will not because they are looked down upon.

Once again, I am not selfish I am just a hard worker. That's like saying I am selfish for not letting you get a million dollars for free while I had to work. It just is morally unfair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    You think events are as easy as practice and you can win? Many people lag, including myself. This heavily limits our capability of competing in events.

Where are these riots that you mention? The only time I see this is when the staff promise on something and delays happen, then the obligatory EC is given to appease the players. Never do I see random EC 'strikes' though certain rare occasions do occur.
    Many strikes occur where people demand EC or a certain circumstance will occur.

If your device is limiting you from events that is not our problem. Go get a new device and stop whining for free EC. If you practice an event you become good at it, just like in the real world, ever been there?

Banned
    You people are giving me too much issue in a day to handle.

Closing thread and issuing a warn.

You can PM me all you want but rules are rules.
    This thread has served its purpose long ago but you 2 decided to open up another problem that won't be solved.
    Last edited by Star*; 07-23-2016 at 10:06 AM.