I GOT JAILED FOR NO REASON!!
I just came back from jail today and i had been jailed for scripting and adding animation to a gun however i never performed any such task. It had been 3-4 hours after my return and i was simply trading at the trade tables when i got jailed again. This time the reason is associating with others about hacking. I had just asked people if they had a rooted or jailbroken phone because i needed help with clash royale glitching and the admin who jailed me mistook it as i was hacking on era. I have no idea how to script or do any such task and i just needed a person who could help me glitch at clash royale. I have been jailed twice for a wrong reason now. I have tried to submit a ticket but i do not know the link to submitting tickets and google does not help. Please give me a link to tickets and please take notice of this thread. Admins need to investigate before jailing people. These issues are taken calmly by admins and they jail you without any reason or investigation. Again please send me a link to tickets and take notice.
Thank You.