Thread: Jail Question/s for those that have been there before.

Jail Question/s for those that have been there before.

Hey guys so I came into an issue a few days ago. I was jailed for using my librarian staff. Yes my librarian staff. When I used it facing the screen, I sung it twice. I was then auto banned for "Hacking-Altering graal files" I sent a ticket as i was unbanned aug 3rd and there was no time for me to wait out. The ticket worked because I got unbanned but then right when i got out I used librarian staff again to see if it works now. Auto banned instantly again. Sent another ticket and a followup email asking for a fix for the librarian staff. It has been a day or so since then, checked graal to see if I was unbanned but I got a message that said, "You belong in jail!" Does this mean that now I must wait till I am auto unbanned as there is no timer for me to wait out.
    Thank you so much for reading this long message I hope to hear from some of you jail-vets.
    *Edit*
    Thanks Timothy, huge help. +rep
    Last edited by Techri; 07-21-2016 at 01:18 AM.

It's an automated message but I can't exactly remember what triggers it. It's either the freebie or something else, but you should be released soon. I suggest sending another ticket in 8 hours or so and in the event that you are taken out of jail, don't use the bugged item. Hopefully the staff get it resolved soon.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

i got the same issue, i got jailed the 15th because of the librarian bug but was released today since they apparently fixed the bug but as soon as i attacked a crab with the librarian i was auto jailed instantly til the 3rd like you, so i would guess we'll have to wait til they fix the actually fix the bug so they can release us like it happened today to me e.e, so it might be a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    It's an automated message but I can't exactly remember what triggers it. It's either the freebie or something else, but you should be released soon. I suggest sending another ticket in 8 hours or so and in the event that you are taken out of jail, don't use the bugged item. Hopefully the staff get it resolved soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloDavis View Post
    i got the same issue, i got jailed the 15th because of the librarian bug but was released today since they apparently fixed the bug but as soon as i attacked a crab with the librarian i was auto jailed instantly til the 3rd like you, so i would guess we'll have to wait til they fix the actually fix the bug so they can release us like it happened today to me e.e, so it might be a few days
    Thank you both so much especially Timothy, really helps me out and now I have waves of relief running through my veins. Great community.

Veteran Picciotti
    I believe snk fixed the librarian staff now, so you should be able to use it without being banned.
    Skrrt Skrrt

Quote Originally Posted by Alkyone View Post
    I believe snk fixed the librarian staff now, so you should be able to use it without being banned.
    it allegedly was, but it wasnt fixed entirely like i said on my comment i was jailed again for using it when i tried it out when i was digging.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloDavis View Post
    it allegedly was, but it wasnt fixed entirely like i said on my comment i was jailed again for using it when i tried it out when i was digging.
    You know not the pain of the masses jailed by last years halloween ghost potion.