Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NeoZone: Multiplex Gun

NeoZone: Multiplex Gun

Hello,

I've seen a couple requests for a base that has MultiplexGun enforcement, so I've added it to NeoZone.
    With that being said, all guns except the Multiplex Gun are currently disabled in NeoZone.

For those of you who were around when NeoZone was released, you'll recall that this was the original idea all along - to make a base for fair play (perhaps the video below will jog your memory).

So, not only will this bring NeoZone back to it's original mission statement, but it will (hopefully) stimulate NeoZone to have more traffic -- it's been dead lately, because there's not extra incentive to put in the extra work NZ requires to to defend.

It's been changed on a temporary basis to provide gangs a base to practice GST, but if people respond favorably to it (or the base gains popularity due to its BAR / ChemicalGun free environment), this could be permanent.

I've gone the past couple hours playing it myself, and I rather enjoy it.

Let me know what you think!
    Meph
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Multiplex Base?!?
    You should put it in the news so more people will know about it.

Veteran
    This idea is great! i like it
    Lonely.

I'll add this to the news this evening.

As Meph said - let us know your thoughts!

great! More value for the multiplex gun... Fair spar and fair base!

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Automatic Multiplex gun...
    It is quite similar to bar.

I Think it's Great!
    ....Yea Ik

Personally, i'm not sure about this. I personally do not think any guns should be disabled in any base.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    Personally, i'm not sure about this. I personally do not think any guns should be disabled in any base.
    Yeah, you're not the first.

A couple gangs have already expressed dislike towards the idea - mainly those who had NeoZone as their "main".
    This has prevented them from using their paid-for weapons in the environment that they probably paid to use them in; so I can definitely understand their frustration.

Looking at NeoZone, it doesn't seem to have boosted at all in popularity; so unless it's greatly increased over the next two days, it will be reverted to normal.

There are great deal of players who do seem to enjoy it though.
    So that given, I think I'm going to look into adding a basing element within the Multiplex environment.

That way we keep things divided, and nobody suffers.

Thanks for the input, all! =D

Edit:
    NeoZone has been reverted to normal - the response was about 50/50, and I can't bring myself to upsetting 50% of the playerbase.

But it did let me know that there is a market of people out there who would like to see "fair basing" in play.
    So, as noted earlier, I may just revisit the idea of adding a basing portion to Multiplex in the future.

Thanks again!
    Feel free to give input on this - what you would like to see, etc.
    Last edited by Meph; 07-21-2016 at 02:18 PM.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Happy to make one in CS @ Meph - if you're up for it.