Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Few questions about Player worlds.

Few questions about Player worlds.

So I was thinking and I thought how cool would it be to hold a light sabre (or knife, or a main gun) in your hands (on graal) and have an Awp from Cs go on your back and at any time switch from the two. But we won't ever see that in graal. So how would I go about somehow doing this? Just for fun or something. Preferably free I don't wanna pay for something that I don't have the money for. Also would it be possible to make a game myself (with other people) that's well pixel like graal so we can do the same thing by make our own world and um yeah, let other people play ect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    M4a3?

Banned
    Yeah, if you want to go a free route, that's impossible. A player worlds server costs money to run, however you can get access to a testbed server but you will need to know how to graal animation the item, use graphics to make it, script it, and add sound effects.

Making your own game like graal would take years and would cost a ton. You will need scripting knowledge of Swift.

#M4a3 and Light-sabre duo, on my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Yeah, if you want to go a free route, that's impossible. A player worlds server costs money to run, however you can get access to a testbed server but you will need to know how to graal animation the item, use graphics to make it, script it, and add sound effects.

Making your own game like graal would take years and would cost a ton. You will need scripting knowledge of Swift.
    Yeah true, but nothing to big and fancy for now I just wanted to make a tiny map that me and a few friends cold play on, also how would I go about getting access to the test bed?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Yeah true, but nothing to big and fancy for now I just wanted to make a tiny map that me and a few friends cold play on, also how would I go about getting access to the test bed?

A test bed is not something for you and your friends to play on; it is simply to test your work.

If you want to play on your own server you have to buy one and maintain it. That is extremely hard work to maintain it if I say so myself.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    A test bed is not something for you and your friends to play on; it is simply to test your work.

If you want to play on your own server you have to buy one and maintain it. That is extremely hard work to maintain it if I say so myself.
    I know that's not what testbed is for, but I could hone my skills of graphics, sound, gani, ect. I'm sure there's a way though to host a free server.

Testbed was closed 1-2 months ago, u gotta check Graal worlds before telling someone to join/practice on testbed.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    I know that's not what testbed is for, but I could hone my skills of graphics, sound, gani, ect. I'm sure there's a way though to host a free server.

There is no way to host a free server capable of you to create things UNLESS you get full access to everything on someone elses server.

Were you online yesterday? o_O

Me and Sam are working on changing a few things - one of them is making it so you can treat the glove as a hotkey. We'll be moving the Dual Gun functionality in to the inventory (you can also hotkey dual guns) and making it so if you tap the gun you will reload. That means you will have x3 hotkeys which you can customize.