Thread: Looking Into The Future (an easy how-to get a good gun guide)

Looking Into The Future (an easy how-to get a good gun guide)

Ok, so you just began the game, you spent the last couple days exploring the map, looking at shops, hangout areas, died tons of times trying to explore bases... And one thing that scares you is how expensive some of the weapons are. You tried to dig but ran out of shovels, you tried picking trash, but thought it was too slow, you even made pizzas but someone stole your spot. So you wonder "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO AFFORD THAT!" Well here's the truth, its much easier then you think, all you have to do is be patient and learn how to properly trade to keep you going. In all honesty you will not need a bar or mini gun anytime soon, but you can always start saving for it right now, so that when you get a little better at the game you won't be stuck trying to earn lots of cash... So, there are 365 days in a year, if you make 2000$ a day (and believe me it isn't hard, and ill explain later why) you could buy yourself a bar or mini gun in 100 days.. Now I know that seems like a long time, but be aware that it takes much longer than 100 days for most beginners to get a really good weapon. So all you have to do, is earn some small cash or use the cash you get in the very beginning, 250-500$ Is great, buy yourself some shovels (from the shell shop) 5-10 shovels will yield 100-300 shells, go to the trade tables, and sell those shells for shovels at a ratio of 1:2 (1 shovel per 2 shells).. So lets say you get 50-150 shovels.. GREAT! If every day you use 25 of those shovels to get shells, and every 2 or so days you save up 100 to go and trade for for more shovels then you will be making aprox. 2000$ a day... Now keep in mind you can always exchange trochus for other more expensive shells, usually at a ratio of 1:1.3.. For those who can dig faster, you can always try to dig 50 shovels a day, if you exchange your trochus for more expensive shells you can be yielding approximately 5000$ a day, therefore you can get an expensive gun such as a bar or mini gun in 40 or so days..
    Hey, I'm Unknown

For me, I'm only do tro 1:1 sand/scal, tro 1:2 aero and tro 1:1 stars is greater chance to accept!
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by GenChristian View Post
    For me, I'm only do tro 1:1 sand/scal, tro 1:2 aero and tro 1:1 stars is greater chance to accept!
    Why tro 1:2 aero? They sell for $3 each...

And why 1:1 sand/scal/star, they sell higher than tro.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post

It's okay, not for other players have own business and make me quick trochus easy
    Last edited by GenChristian; 07-23-2016 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Incorrect Reply
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post

Exactly, they both cost 3$ but aero show up way less than tro.. I dont exchange aero if i want gralats, i just sell it and screw it.. Whenever i need trochus though i do exchange at a 1:2 ratio
    Hey, I'm Unknown