Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to be a admin?

PR application is in game now which means admins need to recommend u
    SFX application
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?ts=571c4b15
    forgot the rest lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    Want to be a administrator to give free EC
    Please if you only join in era-go to ask the PR application or How to be one please.. Feel free to contact "staff team" in game! Please Use the era-go if you only have a (problem/ideas/off-topic chat/issue/ETC...) we cannot help you in that question beacuse they move the application in game.

Player Relations Tips
    By:Mun
    Here are some tips that I personally think would get you higher chances to receive an online application

1.Be a helpful forum member. This would give you a chance to be seen from staff who use forums often, if they see you being helpful, they will put you in mind and recognise you with time.

2.Be a mature,positive ,professional player. When PRAs/SPRs sees you as a mature and positive they will keep you in mind. Being professional too will definitely give you higher chances.

3.Be active, here on forums, and on client, SPRs/PRAs can only send applications to players who are online, so don't miss your chance.

4.Avoid messaging staff about the online application, when they receive messages from you concerning that, it gives you lower chances; if they want you, they will hire you.

5.Don't use era-go to PM or making forums to be an admin!
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

How to be a admin?

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Please Use the era-go if you only have a (problem/ideas/off-topic chat/issue/ETC...)
    If you didn't notice she put this thread under "Ask the community". If you haven't noticed you're able to ask questions under a forum that is based on questions being answered. Hey maybe I'm wrong as heck, but it seems to me the correct place to "Ask the community" a question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being A Admin Is About Respecting Each Player,Helping Each Other.

Banned
    Please if you only join in era-go to ask the PR application or How to be one please.. Feel free to contact "staff team" in game! Please Use the era-go if you only have a (problem/ideas/off-topic chat/issue/ETC...) we cannot help you in that question beacuse they move the application in game.

Player Relations Tips
    Here are some tips that I personally think would get you higher chances to receive an online application

1.Be a helpful forum member. This would give you a chance to be seen from staff who use forums often, if they see you being helpful, they will put you in mind and recognise you with time.

2.Be a mature,positive ,professional player. When PRAs/SPRs sees you as a mature and positive they will keep you in mind. Being professional too will definitely give you higher chances.

3.Be active, here on forums, and on client, SPRs/PRAs can only send applications to players who are online, so don't miss your chance.

4.Avoid messaging staff about the online application, when they receive messages from you concerning that, it gives you lower chances; if they want you, they will hire you.

gosh.. the cancer is here again

Banned Sottocapo

Player Relations Tips

W3 g3t 1t, U w0T b adiam

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    W3 g3t 1t, U w0T b adiam
    lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Step 1 - Get Graal
    Step 2 - Play for a long time
    Step 3 - Don't get any warnings or jails
    Step 4 - Join Era-Go and get the community to recognize you a bit as a good role model
    Step 5 - Find out what position you're applying for
    Step 6 - Learn basic info about your position
    Step 7 - Apply
    Step 8 - Since you are SO good and EVERYONE loves you on the forums, then most likely the admins will accept you
    Step 9 - Give everybody free EC
    Step 10 - Get fired and become a legend savage admin

I am just joking so please don't warn me for false information, although most of what I said is true lol.. It is a lot of work to be an admin, and you must meet certain limits to become one
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    Step 1 - Get Graal
    Step 2 - Play for a long time
    Step 3 - Don't get any warnings or jails
    Step 4 - Join Era-Go and get the community to recognize you a bit as a good role model
    Step 5 - Find out what position you're applying for
    Step 6 - Learn basic info about your position
    Step 7 - Apply
    Step 8 - Since you are SO good and EVERYONE loves you on the forums, then most likely the admins will accept you
    Step 9 - Give everybody free EC
    Step 10 - Get fired and become a legend savage admin

I am just joking so please don't warn me for false information, although most of what I said is true lol.. It is a lot of work to be an admin, and you must meet certain limits to become one
    OOOOOH

That was mlg

+rep