Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My new hat design

Quote Originally Posted by IziahTetris View Post
    There is shading, and why would you have an outline of a storm trooper helm? it would look weird. why don't you view the picture in whatever program you use for pixeling so you can see how much detail and effort has gone into it.
    Why is there an outline? Ask iEra and every pixel artist. iEra doesn't consist with no outline for a reason, 'cause it looks too realistic and there way isn't that. Hex is right.. that hat seems very familiar. (The artwork, like if someone already has made it.)
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Why is there an outline? Ask iEra and every pixel artist. iEra doesn't consist with no outline for a reason, 'cause it looks too realistic and there way isn't that. Hex is right.. that hat seems very familiar. (The artwork, like if someone already has made it.)
    smh this is an original piece you will never find itnew storm troop.png if you view this it shows how i started with the template in the background. i make all my stuff.

Rodeo
    Why did you give us your email and the hat? What were you expecting?
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

[QUOTE=Giuseppe;354442]Why did you give us your email and the hat? What were you expecting?
    There was a forum page that said if you post a good enough hat they would upload it to graal, im now starting to realise that was probably fake lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by IziahTetris View Post
    There is shading, and why would you have an outline of a storm trooper helm? it would look weird. why don't you view the picture in whatever program you use for pixeling so you can see how much detail and effort has gone into it.
    i have to agree with kenny on this one, it sorta looks like you just added glasses to a white blob.
    just saying, because there is no outline at all, whatsoever.