Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Threads prematurely closed

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It's funny that people just simply accuse the wrong moderators for closing certain threads.

I hope you all know I don't close a thread without replying to it first. I'm not speaking for myself but for the rest of my colleagues.

If a thread had served its purpose to both the mod and owner, then it's deemed to be closed shortly after.
    I'm sure most of you can define what each category relates to and what specific purpose it holds.

Why would you want to derail a thread (it's a violation to rules) when it's been answered?
    Are you telling me that creating unnecessary wars is what you desire?
    Read my signature, you can PM me all your irrelevant matters but I will not hesitate to take immediate actions if you're not adapting to rules consistently.

If you think you can do a way better non-complexed job than us, then by all means sign up when we're hiring.
    These so called wars as you call them are debates, but I guess you wouldn't know much about that seeing as you close threads before this can happen.

I'm not specifically saying you're the only one doing this but I certainly see you doing it often.

Why would you want to derail a thread (it's a violation to rules) If still relating to the topic then the thread isn't being derailed it's simply being explored further. It seems to me that you don't welcome this and i'm not exactly sure as to why. For example in the EC thread me and that other poster were debating, sure it was getting heated but it was a debate nonetheless and you closed it hindering further debate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I'll give you that, you do leave a message before you close a thread. But so what? People could disagree with that reason for closing and you don't give them a chance to respond. Just give a warning before you close threads man, and the rest should do the same as well.
    It's all talk but less action from what I've noticed.
    Look, if you're the thread owner and the thread gets derailed by someone else and you're not there to overlook it, wouldn't that make you extremely infuriated?

Read the rules. It wasn't created for minorities.

@Hex, sure the thread had its contribution to debate but from what I've seen is off topic almost most of it.
    I don't think verbally insulting one another is considered as a 'debate'.
    One was already given an infraction for bringing in Autism and you're lucky enough to not had insulted him with any other extreme language.

Do I have to show you what a debate is?
    Like what we're having right now is considered a fair and friendly argument.
    No intended defamatory had to be involved.

I think you would've done the same in my stead as to closing threads before something malicious occurs.

If a thread is closed, the owner can PM any mod to re-open it but nobody did for the past few days. So what's your call now? To bring out certain demands that only fulfils one part of the community?

If you want a change in our systems, then just tell us directly. We don't need to go through all this hassle for you to get straight to the point.

I can even change my way of modesty to what makes me represent as a true moderator.
    But what's been dealt cannot be healed so upcoming changes will still have its same impacts.
    Last edited by Star*; 07-25-2016 at 02:24 PM.

That's exactly what so many users of this forum dislike. The moderation team is restrictive and in the process limits valued discussion.

A debate is a clash of ideas so of course things can get heated after all, perspectives don't align, as you've been in plenty yourself so i'm sure you understand what I mean. But are such minor jabs reason to close a thread? especially when discussion is continually going on regardless of insults or not.

No offence but you should relax, this is a forum so of course some tension is bound to be sparked through debate, if this gets out of hand you should step in, but if it's something minor I don't feel as you though you need to intervene.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Out of all players of graal

They find me

And i dont even pm admins

???
    Youre shrek, thats why

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MONEY View Post
    Youre shrek, thats why

g

Another thread prematurely closed, the poster said his toonslab isn't working and this is essentially his only way to receive help at this point in time, which it is.

Sure the title isn't very appropriate however, that's not relevant in this circumstance.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-dumb-for-this

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Another thread prematurely closed, the poster said his toonslab isn't working and this is essentially his only way to receive help at this point in time, which it is.

Sure the title isn't very appropriate however, that's not relevant in this circumstance.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-dumb-for-this
    Your complaint has been noted
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!