Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Threads prematurely closed

Threads prematurely closed

I've noticed that threads lately are being closed prematurely even though there is discussion or a possibility for discussion.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?37462-EC
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...n-targeting-me
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...rs-who-boosted
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...pulsh*-A-Priur

Especially in the cases of possible abuse where real conversation can be had, personally I think it's either lazy or corrupt moderating.

Stop censoring the forum, lest we become unable to simply voice our opinion and concerns.

Let's be honest, some of those threads deserved to be closed. But seriously I've noticed XStarX closes threads like a maniac.

Banned
    Ahahahahah I can't help but laugh at the guy "which admin is targeting me"

Ahahahahah oppsie ma bad,

But with all honesty hate said towards still isnt tolerated

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Let's be honest, some of those threads deserved to be closed. But seriously I've noticed XStarX closes threads like a maniac.
    Which ones and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    Ahahahahah I can't help but laugh at the guy "which admin is targeting me"

Ahahahahah oppsie ma bad,

But with all honesty hate said towards still isnt tolerated
    Out of all players of graal

They find me

And i dont even pm admins

???

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Which ones and why?
    you can't search threads closed by a mod but if you look hard enough when any kind of fight breaks out he just straight up closes it

you guys have to delete posts, not close threads

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    you can't search threads closed by a mod but if you look hard enough when any kind of fight breaks out he just straight up closes it

you guys have to delete posts, not close threads
    A fight is only such if you get offended .-.

Can we not handle differing opinions?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Out of all players of graal

They find me

And i dont even pm admins

???

They find you cause people are watching all the time

Banned
    It's funny that people just simply accuse the wrong moderators for closing certain threads.

I hope you all know I don't close a thread without replying to it first. I'm not speaking for myself but for the rest of my colleagues.

If a thread had served its purpose to both the mod and owner, then it's deemed to be closed shortly after.
    I'm sure most of you can define what each category relates to and what specific purpose it holds.

Why would you want to derail a thread (it's a violation to rules) when it's been answered?
    Are you telling me that creating unnecessary wars is what you desire?
    Read my signature, you can PM me all your irrelevant matters but I will not hesitate to take immediate actions if you're not adapting to rules consistently.

If you think you can do a way better non-complexed job than us, then by all means sign up when we're hiring.
    Last edited by Star*; 07-25-2016 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It's funny that people just simply accuse the wrong moderators for closing certain threads.

I hope you all know I don't close a thread without replying to it first. I'm not speaking for myself but for the rest of my colleagues.

If a thread had served its purpose to both the mod and owner, then it's deemed to be closed shortly after.
    I'm sure most of you can define what each category relates to and what specific purpose it holds.

Why would you want to derail a thread (it's a violation to rules) when it's been answered?
    Are you telling me that creating unnecessary wars is what you desire?
    Read my signature, you can PM me all your irrelevant matters but I will not hesitate to take immediate actions if you're not adapting to rules consistently.

If you think you can do a way better non-complexed job than us, then by all means sign up when we're hiring.
    I'll give you that, you do leave a message before you close a thread. But so what? People could disagree with that reason for closing and you don't give them a chance to respond. Just give a warning before you close threads man, and the rest should do the same as well.