Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Staff and "Graphic Artist" Failures

Banned

Staff and "Graphic Artist" Failures

I wasn't going to make a thread until shrekt started harassing me, but i gotta say members
    of the staff team and players who are "creating" gang hats, you all arent doing your job.

Time to time i see another hat that was edited for a gang hat (Embro, Maelstrom, Emperor, etc.)

But now the greatest addition being shrekt's gst hat-their obvious edit of one of ezio's work, and i am
    the ONLY holder of the hat they edited. But for every edit, i think that is a failure of the responsibility
    of the person "creating" the hat, and also a failure from the staff who are supposed to catch these
    edits. I can't even imagine editing someone's hard work for a gang hat, that's literally disgusting and pathetic.

Staff members have failed to catch these edits, maybe you guys need someone who can do the job but at the
    least you need to step it up because this is sad.

Yeah, it does suck when they make edits. Either make it or not. If it doesn't come out well, try again. Why don't iEra's fellow artists understand that? Oh wait, that's right. Editing is easy and they choose to take the short cut. Well guess what? Short cuts will not artists anywhere.

I agree with you.

It's cool to use a hat as a reference, but to literally copy the whole thing and change few things? What are you doing?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

As long as they got permission from Ezio to edit it, it should be fine.

I do agree with you however, edited/copyrighted hats is something we in the staff team needs to discuss and figure out because it should not be uploaded in the first place.

Try contacting a GFX admin or Kirzey and see if they can help you out.
    History:
    GraalOnline Norwegian Translator (Beginning of 2014)
    Global Forum Moderator (12.02.2014 - 05.10.2015)
    iEra Newspaper Team (11.11.2014 - 01.12.2015)
    GraalOnline Ol' West Deputy (15.04.2015 - 20.07.2015)
    Communication Support Team (20.07.2015 - 05.10.2015)
    Gang Admin (05.10.2015 - 24.07.2016)
    LAT Team (24.07.2016 - 04.12.2016)
    Developer (04.12.2016 - 03.01.2017)
    Gani Artist (17.06.2017 - 06.08.2017)

Half the gang hats look like they just pieced together two hats. @DarkKillers. Looks like they just got the 12.5k mask and connected it with a pirate hat from the shop.

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Half the gang hats look like they just pieced together two hats. @DarkKillers. Looks like they just got the 12.5k mask and connected it with a pirate hat from the shop.
    fr lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I wasn't going to make a thread until shrekt started harassing me, but i gotta say members
    of the staff team and players who are "creating" gang hats, you all arent doing your job.

Time to time i see another hat that was edited for a gang hat (Embro, Maelstrom, Emperor, etc.)

But now the greatest addition being shrekt's gst hat-their obvious edit of one of ezio's work, and i am
    the ONLY holder of the hat they edited. But for every edit, i think that is a failure of the responsibility
    of the person "creating" the hat, and also a failure from the staff who are supposed to catch these
    edits. I can't even imagine editing someone's hard work for a gang hat, that's literally disgusting and pathetic.

Staff members have failed to catch these edits, maybe you guys need someone who can do the job but at the
    Ezios known duke and diy for a long time i think they would ask

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post

Is not just the hat, they also chose the 2500 MPX wins melee and recolored it...
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

it's pretty ugly anyway.
    Just being me.

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post
    Is not just the hat, they also chose the 2500 MPX wins melee and recolored it...
    I know they didn't really make a good choice of rewards
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Banned
    lol so basically both their prizes are edits, okay then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    As long as they got permission from Ezio to edit it, it should be fine.

I do agree with you however, edited/copyrighted hats is something we in the staff team needs to discuss and figure out because it should not be uploaded in the first place.

Try contacting a GFX admin or Kirzey and see if they can help you out.
    Thanks for reminding me in game, i will let kirzey know when i see him on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    fr lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Ezios known duke and diy for a long time i think they would ask
    I think Ezio is basically quit for a long time but idk

Banned
    They don't need to ask Ezio for anything - once something is uploaded to a server, it's the property of GraalOnline.

Most of the ganghats are edits... there's really not much "original" work out there.
    Why are you even complaining? It's their rewards, so it's also their choice.