Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i need help

i need help

i had thought scamming was legal, so i traded and this guy gave me rage blade for my gang and that went legit with joud, this i retraded and wanted ti so i scammed the gang instead and i kept the gang and repageblade, i used the name "Joud" with a red head, now kirezy reported this to snk and now i will get reset or me go bye bye what have i gotten to i thought scamming was legit, and what ahppend to "staff dont get evolved with any trades" what i do i am screwguned! me halppp

Staff impersonation.
    Scamming is legal if you think in any way that a admin got involved in this trade send a ticket
    http://www.google.com/url?q=http://s...lfTpzLVHijYhmA
    Lel

Banned
    Your typing disgusts me.

Staff don't necessarily avoid trades. They just supervise them when needed and what you were doing falls under impersonation so I doubt you can escape consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Your typing disgusts me.

Staff don't necessarily avoid trades. They just supervise them when needed and what you were doing falls under impersonation so I doubt you can escape consequences.
    Well he's German. So sorry his typing and spelling isn't up to par with ours.

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Yeah if you impersonate a staff we'll take it back.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Yeah if you impersonate a staff we'll take it back.
    which are you gonna be taking back, it would be the gang right?

Yeah

Yeah
    fellow snk i gave the gang back to iTazz so we are all set to go, you can jail me for impersonation if you want but i feel i did the right spthing to save you time so i gave the gang back my fellow freind

Quote Originally Posted by razface View Post
    maybe they counted it as staff impersonating

plus hope you get reset for real , karma
    lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Your typing disgusts me.

rip

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah
    this kid just got destroyed man

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Paone View Post
    fellow snk i gave the gang back to iTazz so we are all set to go, you can jail me for impersonation if you want but i feel i did the right spthing to save you time so i gave the gang back my fellow freind
    Oh thank you