Hey, let me address the issues that you have pointed out.

Firstly, I am grateful that you found the Waterpark's level design to be aesthetically pleasing.
However, you have shared your disappointment about the area on the right to be a filler space. Initially, I hoped for that area to be utilized as a general hang out area. But after taking another look at it and discussing with a group of friends, I would agree that the area there does feel slightly unnatural. Thank you for your feedback, I'll be looking into improving it.

Next, about your disappointment about the lack of content and major delays. I understand the Player's point of view and would like to sincerely apologize for this. However, there are only two people working on the Waterpark Project.
To understand the reasons for this, I would like to share with you some background information. I have resigned from the iEra Development Team last year. A month ago, I contacted the Development Head inquiring about any Summer Projects. The response I got did not include Waterpark. I felt that I had to do something about this. Thus, I requested to re design the Waterpark. Furthermore, I was unsatisfied with last year's Waterpark. If I were to critique all of my work, I would say that the worst designed level I have made was 2015's Waterpark. This drove me even further to take up the project.

Lets get back on track, when started on the Waterpark project, I did not request for help from anyone in the current Development Team except Edith. The reason for this is because the majority of the Development Team were actively tasked to work on another major project. As a guest, I did not want to burden them with additional projects.
Given the circumstances, I hope that you would be able to understand the decisions I made.

Lastly, I would like to address that the table with the text "Empty" does not currently have any meaning to it. However it is there for a reason. When the new shops are rolled out, I'll leave you to discover what its purpose is.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for the lack of content and delays that you are unsatisfied with. As much as I want the best for iEra Players, I do hope that you would be able to understand my situation and cut me some slack.