Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The waterpark sucks.

Banned

The waterpark sucks.

Recently after exploring the new waterpark, I am not going to lie, I was disappointed by how it turned out.

So for starters, it came out like 1-2 weeks ago, yet summer started months ago. Not sure what happened there at all.

Next we move on to the Leveling. New waterpark looks nice, thats one thing that was good. However extreme laziness is very obvious to see especially when an idiot copies and pastes an area for filler space. See the what I mean here: https://s31.postimg.org/geqg0b0p7/image.png Why in hells name would there be a creek and some trees in a waterpark in the middle of the ocean. It is a perfectly shaped square and it does not look like it fits its surroundings at all. I am unsatisfied with this.

The stuff. I walk in to this place for the first time ok and so I am trying to get in these buildings and I am like what the f*** is there no new shop or anything. So I am searching for an open shop and I am constantly seeing these "Will be open next week" and so I wait a week and nothings still open. However I find the traditional water gun shop, where it sells the new water gun colors and water balloons. I see a table in the room that says Empty. Like for real? Did some LAT really make a table saying Empty so it looked like there would be some new stuff that was sold out? This shop is the same boring stuff each year. Same lame waterballoons no one ever uses, same lame sprinkler that honestly I really dont think anyone gives a monkeys left testicle about, and a different re skin of useless water guns.

I am sorry for being disrespectful and ungrateful because I know a lot of work went into the new layout and stuff, but I am really not happy. There is nothing new at this waterpark except for a layout when the old one was fine anyways.

There has got to be a reason for the lack of new things here. Will all do respect to whoever controls this; something has got to change because it is a big bummer.

LOL @ that picture, didn't even realize that.

Though it's taken far too long to open the shops, whatever is in side each one may be worth the wait.

Banned
    Only one person did the waterpark project.

The waterpark sucks.

Dont be a jerk. If you think you can do a better job then apply for LAT, GFX, SFX And scripting and do it yourself. The shops are not opened because some of them were dedicated to players to make their own GFX, and the rest are being finished by one person. As i said, this year's summer shop was developed by one person (i think is Edith) and i want to thank that one person for doing her/his best. It takes a lot of creativity to design something so big and that players enjoy, she/he did an amazing job in the whole place and you are going to judge her/him for one little square?
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post
    Dont be a jerk. If you think you can do a better job then apply for LAT, GFX, SFX And scripting and do it yourself. The shops are not opened because some of them were dedicated to players to make their own GFX, and the rest are being finished by one person. As i said, this year's summer shop was developed by one person (i think is Edith) and i want to thank that one person for doing her/his best. It takes a lot of creativity to design something so big and that players enjoy, she/he did an amazing job in the whole place and you are going to judge her/him for one little square?
    Having criticism doesn't make him a jerk and he didn't say he could do better. Don't be a white knight, clearly this years water park and response time is sub par take off your staff tinted shades and you'll see that.

Banned
    He/She was told to make the levels only, the rest is up to the devs to add in more items to vacant shops.

The waterpark sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Having criticism doesn't make him a jerk and he didn't say he could do better. Don't be a white knight, clearly this years water park and response time is sub par take off your staff tinted shades and you'll see that.
    1. The fact that he is judging something he cant do better makes him a jerk. When you criticize you properly analyze something and judge the flaws and faults of it, not straight off the bat say "Water park Sucks" as if he can do better.

2. "Take off your staff tinted shades"

I am in no way acting like a staff, nor talking to simulate one, i am just expressing my discomfort to the way he expresses out towards waterpark. But if childish references is the language you speak, take off your superhero cape and mask
    ATT-

edith and blue fish were the ones making the New Water so it was a 2 person job that does not change the fact that it took awhile for 2 we did not have enough people to make it faster and the shops will be added soon 1 shop is based on player made hats and we will have to wait to get it so be patient

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    edith and blue fish were the ones making the New Water so it was a 2 person job that does not change the fact that it took awhile for 2 we did not have enough people to make it faster and the shops will be added soon 1 shop is based on player made hats and we will have to wait to get it so be patient
    Ugh, i wish i could still "like" posts. #MissingV5
    ATT-

Ok ok, we understand, everything on era sucks and needs to be changed.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome