Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 11th Anniversary

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    I thought it was 11 years of a game being played not that you played it
    made me +rep for some reason lol

Banned
    If this is really your 11th anniversary, then congratulations.

However, judging from the humble brags I have seen in your latest threads trying to "show off" all of your guns and how wealthy you are, I just don't see it. Especially if you are 21; I'd like to know what you do for a living if that's okay, because I know if you are this wealthy you go to college, right? I really emphasize that if you are lying to stop now. It won't get you anywhere as I've done this multiple times before. I don't think you have a triple monitor setup, I don't think you have as good as an inventory as you say you do, I don't think you are 21.

I am extremely interested into seeing evidence of all your claims you say you have.

I will fully apoligize for calling you out if you do, as well as trust your word.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    If this is really your 11th anniversary, then congratulations.

However, judging from the humble brags I have seen in your latest threads trying to "show off" all of your guns and how wealthy you are, I just don't see it. Especially if you are 21; I'd like to know what you do for a living if that's okay, because I know if you are this wealthy you go to college, right? I really emphasize that if you are lying to stop now. It won't get you anywhere as I've done this multiple times before. I don't think you have a triple monitor setup, I don't think you have as good as an inventory as you say you do, I don't think you are 21.

I am extremely interested into seeing evidence of all your claims you say you have.

I will fully apoligize for calling you out if you do, as well as trust your word.
    once I found his Instagram and he looks over 18, he posted that he's a chef and he RAPS LIKE EMINEM oh no jk
    dam I need to get a life and stop stalking people lolol