Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Rewards

Gang Rewards

I need some ideas for low basing hour rewards

Like how low? Knowing how low could help with deciding a reward.

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Anything lower than the 7 gang hats? I don't think we should look at that. Something worth looking into would be a potential 8k reward. Since 4k and 6k is hideout-based, 8k should be hat based? like potentially 3 gang hats? Therefore:
    2k=7 hats
    8k= 3 hats
    10k= 15 hats

7+3+15= 25 hats, a whole full gang with hats basically.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    Anything lower than the 7 gang hats? I don't think we should look at that. Something worth looking into would be a potential 8k reward. Since 4k and 6k is hideout-based, 8k should be hat based? like potentially 3 gang hats? Therefore:
    2k=7 hats
    8k= 3 hats
    10k= 15 hats

7+3+15= 25 hats, a whole full gang with hats basically.
    8k for only 3 hats is a bit low. I see your trying to make it to where everyone in the gang has the potential to get a hat but the same people will get them over and over again.

Some low rewards could be at 1k a gang flag. Could be placed somewhere in the hideout. Same idea as the gst flags. Just things so that people can show their loyalty to a gang. Could be a hackysack, etc.
    8k maybe a multiplex skin or multiplex dagger skin? Unlike the gst winners to get this skin they would have to have the dagger first. Could make a lot more people interested in multiplex.

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    8k for only 3 hats is a bit low. I see your trying to make it to where everyone in the gang has the potential to get a hat but the same people will get them over and over again.

Some low rewards could be at 1k a gang flag. Could be placed somewhere in the hideout. Same idea as the gst flags. Just things so that people can show their loyalty to a gang. Could be a hackysack, etc.
    8k maybe a multiplex skin or multiplex dagger skin? Unlike the gst winners to get this skin they would have to have the dagger first. Could make a lot more people interested in multiplex.
    4k is a hideout with 5 levels, 6k is an addition to the hideout with only 1 level. So I believe the 8k idea with 3 hats is suitable given this circumstance.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Rodeo
    500 hours=Flag/1000 Hours=2/3 Hats/2500 Hours=3/4 Hats. I mentioned more hats because sometimes members who deserve hats don't get one.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

there should not be rewards for lower then 2k gangs have to work like the others "its to hard to get 2k" thats why u work to it like every gang with 2k+

I'm talking like 0-2000 hours

- - - Updated - - -

I like the flag idea but you think the flag should go in peoples inventory?

Quote Originally Posted by ICE Graal era View Post
    I'm talking like 0-2000 hours

- - - Updated - - -

I like the flag idea but you think the flag should go in peoples inventory?
    Mayby a gang name showoff, the person is showing the gang name, like a trophy.

Banned
    Flags have already been some type of reward for GST participants, so I'm not sure if that would be a good idea.

And since you're asking for 0-2K rewards, a lot of flags would have to be made, impossible to organize and a mess to control, in my opinion.