Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Gang Rewards

At 6k-3 more ppl should get the hat 5

- - - Updated - - -

At 10k leader and 4 get gas mask and the rest gets a normal hat

Since the prizes for low hour gangs people want +hats i suggest to allow high hour gangs to reset their hats with in 1week the permission accepted after 1week done non can ask for it the hours of hight gangs goes to gang admins (I remember light did that months ago for 1plus hat opened thread for leaders to post on it or to pm on his pr acc) its not fair enough old gangs not getting any advantage of new prizes just new ones not fair thats why i suggest a permission to re do hats or prizes for hight hour gangs...... How? gang admins make a thread and and name the high hour gangs and they will have the chance to reset thats if the leader accept by posting on the thread or by sending them a pm on era.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anther idea letting gangs get 1 gas mask in their hideout requires to grab it to wear it every time u log off and on it goes same as normal gang hats but this is different why? coz no one can own it in their hat inventory.

A gang ganis at 1k? Five members get a gani that suits there gang e.g my gang is Extinction, so we would get a death scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Dspong View Post
    A gang ganis at 1k? Five members get a gani that suits there gang e.g my gang is Extinction, so we would get a death scene.
    Gang rewards need to help the gangs , gani wouldn't help anything

Quote Originally Posted by Dspong View Post
    If you're willing to make the gani yourself, it's probably a good idea.
    Last edited by ItzTerry!; 08-30-2016 at 05:44 AM.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust