Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's the problem?

What's the problem?

Ok back then when staff helped in alot of gang trades when they went busy...now they don't allow it? What's the problem like it help out trades so much and there wasn't a scam at all. But why can staff not help now? I've been nothing go wrong with these trades.

because there are trading tables noob

Newbie's can trade available but there's few items, melees and guns. but might be set chance to scammer for other player.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

I've personally never facilitated gang trades.
    Using your gang as an exchangeable commodity is unethical, and I do not endorse unethical behavior.

Your gang members chose to follow you.
    You looked at those people dead in the eye, and said, "I'll lead you to victory".
    They replied with, "I believe you." and subsequently joined your gang.

Many of them spend months (sometimes years) in gangs with nothing more than belief in the leader.
    To put these loyal followers on a table next to some Trochus, is morally wrong.

I understand that there was a time when it was considered "legal", but I happen to feel it's unethical to treat your loyal followers as a disposable commodity.
    I have never endorsed the fact that people are trying to sell their members' loyalty, and I will not sacrifice ethics in the name of legality.

Ethics are non-negotiable, regardless of legality.

If they have made it illegal, and no longer facilitate gang trades, I support it for the aforementioned reasons.
    Gangs are not supposed to be disposable.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I've personally never facilitated gang trades.
    Using your gang as an exchangeable commodity is unethical, and I do not endorse unethical behavior.

Your gang members chose to follow you.
    You looked at those people dead in the eye, and said, "I'll lead you to victory".
    They replied with, "I believe you." and subsequently joined your gang.

Many of them spend months (sometimes years) in gangs with nothing more than belief in the leader.

I understand that there was a time when it was considered "legal", but I happen to feel it's unethical to treat your loyal followers as a disposable commodity.
    I have never endorsed the fact that people are trying to sell their members' loyalty, and I will not sacrifice ethics in the name of legality.

Ethics are non-negotiable, regardless of legality.

If they have made it illegal, and no longer facilitate gang trades, I support it for the aforementioned reasons.
    Gangs are not supposed to be disposable.
    You should be a military recruiter meph lol.
    RIP KOH which was sold to weird.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    You should be a military recruiter meph lol.
    RIP KOH which was sold to weird.
    He aint gonna be a military recruiter. He likes to "beat people up"

people actually trade their gangs? lmao wut

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterLapse View Post
    people actually trade their gangs? lmao wut
    Remember knights of honor?
    It got sold to weird i think.
    It's now mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post

I died lmao.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    I died lmao.
    RIP will be missed.