Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My brothers are Asses

Banned

Delete thread

Deleted.
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 08-12-2016 at 03:43 AM.

Odd Predicament your In But.....
    What You Need to Do Is Stand Up and Embrace The Straight Male in You and Tell Your Family. Im Sure They Want To Know Why You Have Those Pictures and Im Pretty Sure They Think It's Part of A Healthy Male Teenager, pervertive, but Healthy. And to Delete Them Off Your Brothers Phones Just Be Straight Up and Tell Em You Don't Appreciate What They Are Doing and To Delete Them. If That Doesn't Work You....It's Not The Pictures You Need To Worry About It's Your Family.

Your Welcome!
    For Graal Videos and More Check Out Dark350 Light on YouTube!
    IGN: Dark L!ght (Lexiace)
    Here To Help!

Sincerely, Dark L!ght

Quote Originally Posted by Dark350Light View Post
    Odd Predicament your In But.....
    What You Need to Do Is Stand Up and Embrace The Straight Male in You and Tell Your Family. Im Sure They Want To Know Why You Have Those Pictures and Im Pretty Sure They Think It's Part of A Healthy Male Teenager, pervertive, but Healthy. And to Delete Them Off Your Brothers Phones Just Be Straight Up and Tell Em You Don't Appreciate What They Are Doing and To Delete Them. If That Doesn't Work You....It's Not The Pictures You Need To Worry About It's Your Family.

Your Welcome!
    Stop Putting Capital Letters At Each Begining Of A Word Ty.

And eh idk, you're in trouble I bet

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    I fell asleep last night with my phone on, I was watching a pirated movie.

My brother came in to my room and grabbed it and went to my photos. This is when my OTHER brother saw him and they both were looking at my photos.

I am deeply embarrassed because what they saw were naked pictures of girls. My two brothers decided to take screenshots and send them to their phone. So now the naked photos of girls are in their phones.

Don't judge me but I also had some videos of me doing illegal things with friends, things I won't talk about what they were for obvious reasons.

They decided to show my whole family, our older sister, our Mom and my Dad.

I am literally so pissed off and I need advice how to delete it off their phones. My parents are not happy at all and I don't want to resort to violence towards my brothers.

Don't judge me but I also had some videos of me doing illegal things with friends, things I won't talk about what they were for obvious reasons. I am not sure if they saw these videos and they are waiting to black mail me, but these will get me sent off to a boot camp in our area where we live if my parents find out. I will be screwed. I need your help, is there anyway I can delete these from their phone because my brothers are the types to blackmail and force me to do things they want.

I am 17
    The one who took my phone is 13
    And the other one is 18.
    My sister is 24.
    Get better siblings

This is why you don't download naked photos of girls and record illegal videos. Yeah, they're douches, but you put this on yourself. What do you want us to do about it? Hack? Do illegal activities just for your mistakes? I'm sorry, but you have to go through this phase and conquer it, don't let it bring you down on any circumstances.

Good luck and stop downloading weird things. Even though I take pictures without my shirt, because it's hot in Cali, I still delete them. I can never know when someone takes my phone.

You learned your lesson, haven't you?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    This is why you don't download naked photos of girls and record illegal videos. Yeah, they're douches, but you put this on yourself. What do you want us to do about it? Hack? Do illegal activities just for your mistakes? I'm sorry, but you have to go through this phase and conquer it, don't let it bring you down on any circumstances.

Good luck and stop downloading weird things. Even though I take pictures without my shirt, because it's hot in Cali, I still delete them. I can never know when someone takes my phone.

You learned your lesson, haven't you?
    They were nude photos from girls I text from my school.
    A lot of people pirate movies, all I did was watch Batman V Superman from a website.

If you want to know the truth, I've really been thinking dark thoughts the past month; this doesn't help my case at all.

Banned
    Loan your friends phone and show em u dont have anything illegal.

Pls send me the photos too pls ;c

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    If it's an iphone, go to icloud.com and delete it from there

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MONEY View Post
    Loan your friends phone and show em u dont have anything illegal.

Pls send me the photos too pls ;c
    Wtf?
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Banned
    17 and already doing illegal activities.

Interesting.

There's no way for you to delete photo history unless you've shared them with someone else.
    Best of luck is to fight it out rather than hiding.

But I doubt your parents would be judging you all the time considering you're close to the 'legal age'.