Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ticket System Sucks

Banned

Ticket System Sucks

Whats up.

The ticket system sucks.

The reason it sucks as follows.

- If your ticket is about jails, you will most likely receive a reply in 24-48 hours and usually a jail is not that long so you would be out of jail before given a platform to defend yourself if you think it wasn't meant to be.

- The responses are trash, Not sure if this is confirmed but I've heard that toonslab runs the responses; they dont have a clue about more indepth of the games.

- Multiple messages; after waiting 24+ hours for a response; they ask one simple question, meaning you have to wait another 24 hours for a new reply.

- Sometimes it does not even help and ends up as a waste of time.

Things I would like to see changed.

- A 24 hour response system, maybe like a whole team dedicated to this; I know there is communications but I think it should be bigger considering the lack of powers PRs can do.

- Experienced iEra players as the responders. I want to see knowledgable people who can directly help you immidiately. It sounds like a player relations job, but they dont really do much to be honest besides answer questions and check reports. I want this to be for more extreme problems.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO ADVERTISE AND BEG FOR A JOB... But I got what it takes to do this. 8.7k hours; 8 years on Graal, 6 on Era

Let me know what you think below, feel free to add thoughts.
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 07-26-2016 at 02:23 AM.

Hi AsiraderGraal! Ticketing system is good for Graal Players! Why?

Jail Ticket
    Mostly they saying "Please wait the 5-10hours beacuse they don't unjailing Little Jailed Time hours.. They only un-jailing players if the players jailed for 1k to 16k hours your friend "Jailed For:Hacking Hacking" then you punished to you can send a ticket and your friend can't send ticket if the Jailed Time is 1k to 16k up.

Time Respond
    The iEra Toonslab Holders have a "Real Life Job" and players sending ticket.. The iEra Toonslab Holder reciving a messages in Toonslab and their (Real Life Job) iEra Toonslab Holder 24h or more beacuse he can't respond fast as you want

And whole team can't respond at your ticket fast. beacuse snk said I'd rather them focus on Admin activities.
    Last edited by NCX; 07-26-2016 at 04:22 AM.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    - If your ticket is about jails, you will most likely receive a reply in 24-48 hours and usually a jail is not that long so you would be out of jail before given a platform to defend yourself if you think it wasn't meant to be.
    Most people think there jails 'weren't meant to be'. Creating a ticket isn't a get out of jail free card. Most jail tickets made are for permanent jails via VPN so the cases which they are out before the ticket response is rare.
    - The responses are trash, Not sure if this is confirmed but I've heard that toonslab runs the responses; they dont have a clue about more indepth of the games.
    Actually I have recently started doing tickets. I had some resentments starting because although being the head of support for a long time I was not consulted on the layout of the new support system. I will post an old announcement I made about toonslab awhile ago where I stated we (as a team) got 10-30 tickets a day. You can correct that into 50-100 tickets a day now. Toonslab employees don't check tickets. Only two people do the tickets and I'm one of them. Yes I also still manage the forums and newspapers as a side duty from being the PRA of America. No we do not get paid, I volunteer my time although I am a full time college student, active volunteer, and have a job.
    - Multiple messages; after waiting 24+ hours for a response; they ask one simple question, meaning you have to wait another 24 hours for a new reply.
    If you included all the relevant information in the first place this wouldn't be a problem. I always encourage people to provide as much detail as possible so things can be sorted out in a few replies.
    - Sometimes it does not even help and ends up as a waste of time.
    Sometimes, no a lot of times people ask for things that cannot be done. No we can't transfer items, no we don't change emails unless it's disabled (even if it was, snk is the only person able to do that/same with gralat pack issues), you say your account was hacked? we know it was given away. The list goes on. Unreasonable requests yield unfavorable outcome.

Things I would like to see changed.
    - A 24 hour response system, maybe like a whole team dedicated to this; I know there is communications but I think it should be bigger considering the lack of powers PRs can do.
    No, there is no communications team. It's just me and the other admin. The thing about checking emails is you need to have a lot of experience and knowledge. It's definitely hard to find people who fit that criteria who can be active enough to check tickets.
    - Experienced iEra players as the responders. I want to see knowledgable people who can directly help you immidiately. It sounds like a player relations job, but they dont really do much to be honest besides answer questions and check reports. I want this to be for more extreme problems.
    No, most ticketing work is not done offline meaning you need RC and Client access which means you need to be a staff in order to do it. Even Player Relations don't get to see all the information stated in tickets that players, do not need access to sensitive information.

Old Announcement
    Here at support.toonslab.com we get anywhere from 10-30 tickets a day. I believe that the number of tickets can reduce with a little bit of education on what and what not to make tickets on. The support site is not a ban appeal hotline. It does not guarantee early release every time someone makes a ticket about being jailed. If there is justifiable reason to unjail an account, we will unjail it. We are not email providers, we cannot send you password reminders or resets for your email account.

The Communication Support Team members, although having very busy lives, strive to reply to tickets within 24 hours. If a ticket is closed without reply it can be that you have made multiple tickets of the same issue or it has been answered previously. I can't stress this enough but if a ticket has been answered already and it wasn't in your favor, don't continue to make tickets. Finally, everything does not have to go through tickets. If you have an issue with a PR, talk to a SPR or PRA in game or on the forums. If you have an issue with anybody from the development side, contact the department head of the developer admins.

Q1. I purchased gralats but did not receive them.

A1. You need to attach the receipt sent to your email when you made the purchase. If you never received the receipt, you were not charged for the gralat packs.Once you've attached the receipt, you also need to provide me with your in game ID found in the feedback menu. Once this information is received, we can investigate further.

Q2. I need to transfer my identified account.

A2. We do not transfer identified accounts under any circumstance. We only transfer unidentified accounts if certain conditions match such as IP.

Q3. I want to change my email.
    A3. We will not be able to make any e-mail changes. You will need to have access to the e-mail address associated with the Graal account if you would like to continue to use it. Graal staff cannot help you gain or regain access to your e-mail account, so you will need to contact your e-mail provider.

Q4. I lost my email password.
    A4. You will need to contact your e-mail provider if you've lost your e-mail account, Graal staff cannot help you do this. There's a "forgot password" button on every email provider's login page.

Q5. I got hacked.
    A5. Someone can only access your account if you gave away your email and the password to your email. With that information the other person can log into your email address and approve the identification email. Even if you were keylogged, we do not get items or stats back. However, we can go after the person who used your account. The security of your email is your responsibility. If someone is using your account you can go to the identification menu in-game and revoke all devices except for the one which are using to revoke.

Q6. I got jailed for no reason.
    A6. If you got jailed for no reason there is a possibility you used a network that had a jailed account it at a public place or the use of VPN. If you use one then you shoukd know the benefits of a VPN hiding behind an IP of a other country, or randomized IP. This is generally only used for business use or if you want an extra layer of security. You can always look up a VPN for those details. This issue is that when your VPN is constantly switching IPs, what happens when you switch to one the game recognizes as a Jailed or Banned IP for another Account? The answer is pretty simple; it sees your account as an attempt of evasion and re-bans or re-jails your account. To avoid confusion I highly suggest turning it OFF while playing. You don't need it for general use for your own private network while playing. This isn't a common issue but it can happen and does. Keep in mind being IP jailed by someone else won't be on your warnings/jails record.

Q7. I want my spar stats restored.
    A7. There is an NPC inside the Spar Complex to do so. If that doesn't get you youre desired stats back then you won't be able to. Staff do not restore spar stats.

Q8. I want to merge my accounts.
    A8. We do NOT merge accounts.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Banned
    Listen, these reasons can go both ways depending on the helper versus the player's side.

I can provide multiple ticket evidence of each negative claim I provided above.

I want to see a better system for big problems. I feel as if no one really gets anywhere with the ticket system. I understand you have taken control @Ace; however if you feel that it stresses upon your daily life and activities you participate in, I think it would be reasonable to hire people. I think there should be specific powers they can assist to specific addresses in ticket cases.

I don't think a good ticket system runs of a base of text support extremely similar to Emails considering the time via response. Personally, I'd like to have voice support; but considering that is farfetched due to lack of 24/7 support I think it is better if the system is implemented over player feedback due to it being a useless tab in RC.

My biggest issues are the time it takes to answer a ticket; I am not sure the amount of tickets that are received each day, but this could increase a lot of there was a specific support team granted with tools to help certain situations.

As well as the seperation from iEra on its own. I'd prefer to see the answers of ticket communication to be something other than email.

I'd like to talk to you over skype, there is too much to type.

Add me james.waller10

ive submitted a ticket before and it was reviewed in a week the ticket system is good ok it takes time to read through all the tickets and a good amount of tickets are reviewed a day so please dont complain

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    ive submitted a ticket before and it was reviewed in a week the ticket system is good ok it takes time to read through all the tickets and a good amount of tickets are reviewed a day so please dont complain
    Don't tell me what to do.

If you are so oblivious that you think recieving a reply from a weeks worth of time is 'good' than you need serious help.

The system is what it is, I am expressing my opinion towards it. This is mostly aimed at Admins considering you cant do anything about it but look like an idiot.

I actually think it's decent.

Sure the response time can be rather long some times but as mentioned there is limited personnel working on the tickets so it's understandable.

With this being said I do believe more requests should be handled in game prior to launching a ticket, particularly for less important tickets. I'm not aware how effective this'd be though i'm sure it's worth the effort as it'd relieve some ticket spam.

I know many players who've been playing for a long time and has never heard of graal forums, toonslab etc. If you think by being able to submit tickets through the game is going to relieve spam then no. It's going to make it worse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jent View Post
    I know many players who've been playing for a long time and has never heard of graal forums, toonslab etc. If you think by being able to submit tickets through the game is going to relieve spam then no. It's going to make it worse.
    Whiever said that?

It will make it more accessible to everyone that didn't know about submitting tickets. In order for someone to review tickets you still need to have experience and knowledge about what you're doing to make the right call. Anyways, it's just like what Ace said, there aren't many people that fit that criteria who are willing to volunteer their time and be active enough to check the tickets.