Thread: Official Youtube Channel

Banned

Official Youtube Channel

I understand this has been brought up in the past, To be quite honest I think I made a thread on this years ago so my apologies for the inconvenience.

This game has grown really big, especially in the social media aspect; however I don't seem to understand why there is not a YouTube promotion for this game. We have Facebook, which is decent; however the age group Era is aiming for isn't necessarily targeted on Facebook.

I think there needs to be a YouTube channel for this game because it would increase the population of the game and would overall be a more universal game than an average app.

We could have those 'like and share' contests to promote the channel.

We could upload videos of trailers/video contests to the channel.

We could livestream to the channel using Youtube instead of Twitch.

It really is not that hard to manage, especially if a whole team or a new team took part.
    I think the newspaper squad could have this as an extra job considering that newspapers aren't as read as they were before.

hwaryun
    I am told that youtube livestreaming is terrible.

PRs and other admins are spread thin as is. You don't see many admins taking part in forums and now you see posts about how players should help ease their burdens etc.

The newspaper team was hired for newspapers. You can't just suddenly make them manage a social platform.

Think you're underestimating how much time and effort goes into a youtube channel.

Banned
    Bump