Thread: Disappointment in community

Rodeo

Disappointment in community

Hi, first off I'd like to say this is currently going on as I make this thread but, what's happening is a certain player is being racist to a community of people. Ok this happens just report them, well there's just one thing that really bothers me, Ace was there. He did nothing, all he did was either afk or just ignore it. I have pictures to show you guys what exactly was going on.
    Last edited by Ventus; 07-28-2016 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Removed URL to images containing racist remarks.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    Also i found many racist people towards arabs after making my arabic shop

But i always be like ah they are underage kids whatever
    Ikr like running with an ak47 while saying "allahu akbar" I got someone jailed for being racist to Islam and pming me something I can't tell here.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Tsk. Just send a ticket with that picture for Action no need to bully Ace or another admins beacuse they are not fault being Busy In Real Life..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Tsk. Just send a ticket with that picture for Action no need to bully Ace or another admins beacuse they are not fault being Busy In Real Life..
    If your busy don't even bother to get online. I'm not even bullying Ace or any other admins I'm just saying their not doing their job
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Please create a ticket for issues like this, and report in game.

a) If any material you bring to the board (including, but not limited to: Text or referenced images (such as nudity-even if it is partial) in posts or signatures, attached files, text in profiles, links to sites) is deemed excessively offensive or repulsive, it may be forcibly removed or you may be asked to change it. Bringing such material to the board is considered an offense, and severe and/or repeated violations may warrant an official warning or - in extreme cases - an instant ban. When deciding whether or not a piece of material is appropriate, bear in mind that Era's user base includes young teenagers.

I will have have to remove the posted images from public view due to thier racist content please submit them again in your ticket with the players ID if applicable at www.toonslab.com
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Also reporting in game is the best way to get a quick solution