Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff Activeness etc.

Staff Activeness etc.

Honestly, I think that the staff now are getting less active and just not doing there work correctly in some ways. Like yesterday I submitted a upload and I haven't received it yet. By what I have seen staff log on for about 5 minutes then log off or they just don't really answer your private messages as what they say in there status they will 'help'. Please understand me.

Some staffs have lives you know, and there are plenty of active staffs. Maybe you're just not online when they're online
    Wizardly Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    Some staffs have lives you know, and there are plenty of active staffs. Maybe you're just not online when they're online
    Everyone knows staff have lives, but its no secret that a lot of staff are inactive, especially in the Australian TimeZone which Wumba and I live in.
    Last edited by JavahGraal; 07-29-2016 at 08:26 AM.
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

do u mean PRs by saying staff?

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post
    Everyone knows staff have lives, but its no secret that a lot of staff are inactive, especially in the Australian TimeZone which Wumba and I live in.

A lot of them aren't doing their jobs, for example, Bram confessed to me that he was slacking because he's "savage".
    bram isn't a PR?

A lot of them aren't doing their jobs, for example, Bram confessed to me that he was slacking because he's "savage".
    Thats because there really isnt alot of PRs for that timezone, and bram didnt mean it and hes GFX, not pr.

Sent from my Z813 using Tapatalk
    Wizardly Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    Thats because there really isnt alot of PRs for that timezone, and bram didnt mean it and hes GFX, not pr.

Sent from my Z813 using Tapatalk
    Yes, there isn't many Australian PRs which is a problem but still, a lt of admins are inactive! that's no lie.

Also, i had recently seen Bram with PR tag and asking people in his status if they need help, my mistake.
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

We seem to be even more active than before...

I guarantee that uploads are done within 1 hour. If you haven't got it yet, upload it again. Make sure you have enough money to accept it, that might be why you aren't receiving it.

Banned
    That's not necessarily the fault of the staff team, the Australian timezone is in the process of hiring more staff since a few resigned

Asian/Australians PRs is not a problem if you are inactive but there's so many Asian/Australian sitting or earning money and saying in their status "Need Help? PM me" <-- being worthly. there's no need to wrote that in ur status. We all know Many PRs is inactive for School/Real Life Work/Family Vacation. SPR trying to hired more staff. But "Player Relations" busy and no time to rush Uploads/Reports/PMs Questions. Balancing Working/Studying is hard. Most Player Relations are inactive but that is not a reason to hired more PRs
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Banned
    You didn't receive the upload because it was disapproved while you were offline.

Also, I can only repeat this - state your question directly and you'll surely receive a reply. It might take PR's a bit to respond as their main task is reports and uploads. Ask your questions precisely.
    Last edited by Anero; 07-29-2016 at 10:42 AM.