Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff Activeness etc.

I believe we need more PRs from the irregular timezones, Im apart of the Aus/Asian team and im usually online till around 3 am simply because im the only PR on.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I believe we need more PRs from the irregular timezones, Im apart of the Aus/Asian team and im usually online till around 3 am simply because im the only PR on.
    Exactly.
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

Banned
    When it's 3 am in melbourne, it's like 6pm in london so i'm pretty sure that's not the fault of the asian staff team- there should be europe staff activity then

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    We seem to be even more active than before...

I guarantee that uploads are done within 1 hour. If you haven't got it yet, upload it again. Make sure you have enough money to accept it, that might be why you aren't receiving it.
    I do suggest reading the messages I sent you on discord it seems as though one staff member doesn't wish too be a staff member any more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    do u mean PRs by saying staff?

bram isn't a PR?

He is maybe for not much longer after what I found out the other day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    Thats because there really isnt alot of PRs for that timezone, and bram didnt mean it and hes GFX, not pr.

Sent from my Z813 using Tapatalk

There is plenty of Asian/Australian players if you like I can name some?

Javah
    Lotzy
    Wuma
    Kat
    Alkyone
    Hex
    Waff

And plenty plenty more there is well over 100 Asian/Australia players that's enough for a whole staff team

More or less I am online era 6-10 hours a day depending on what I am doing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Asian/Australians PRs is not a problem if you are inactive but there's so many Asian/Australian sitting or earning money and saying in their status "Need Help? PM me" <-- being worthly. there's no need to wrote that in ur status. We all know Many PRs is inactive for School/Real Life Work/Family Vacation. SPR trying to hired more staff. But "Player Relations" busy and no time to rush Uploads/Reports/PMs Questions. Balancing Working/Studying is hard. Most Player Relations are inactive but that is not a reason to hired more PRs

Balancing work and studies is easy I finished all my studies 5 years ago, I work 5 days a week and 38-45 hours total for those 5 days

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    You didn't receive the upload because it was disapproved while you were offline.

Also, I can only repeat this - state your question directly and you'll surely receive a reply. It might take PR's a bit to respond as their main task is reports and uploads. Ask your questions precisely.

When a player is offline and their upload is disapproved they are still notified about it when they log in, if they don't have enough money it doesn't and shouldn't affect the upload time or what not, as when an upload is accepted it comes up on the screen for a player too accept if they accept it and don't have enough money it says once you have the money log out then accept or something like that I forget that message since I don't upload anymore

Also staff don't take that long too reply too me I was having a full conversation with drizzle before for about 30 minutes whilst he was online lol

- - - Updated - - -

You sure should be promoted for this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    When it's 3 am in melbourne, it's like 6pm in london so i'm pretty sure that's not the fault of the asian staff team- there should be europe staff activity then
    Should but isn't

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post
    Everyone knows staff have lives, but its no secret that a lot of staff are inactive, especially in the Australian TimeZone which Wumba and I live in.

A lot of them aren't doing their jobs, for example, Bram confessed to me that he was slacking because he's "savage".

This is true messages and what he said in game too players has been recorded and sent too snk, not only that staff should be saying "F*** off" too players as its not tolerated in this game children do play this game any form of vulgarity is generally punished correct me if I'm wrong?

I've friended most prs so it's easy to see staff that are online.

On average I'd say that there are less than 3 on when i'm online most of the time, sometimes not even 1 is on.

I don't think this is too big of an issue though as drizzly is still currently hiring oceanic prs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    I've friended most prs so it's easy to see staff that are online.

On average I'd say that there are less than 3 on when i'm online most of the time, sometimes not even 1 is on.

I don't think this is too big of an issue though as drizzly is still currently hiring oceanic prs.

Not only that I can have a full conversation with him for a good 30 minutes with fast constant replies, I only talk with him cause he's a chef like me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    Some staffs have lives you know, and there are plenty of active staffs. Maybe you're just not online when they're online
    I have a life and I'm not staff yet I report on average 10-20 people a day for harassing or using vulgarity clearly that's saying something

But Mostly Australian/Asian AFKing/Sitting and 35% of players only helping and 70% Of Asian only want to be "Jailed and Harassing"

I want the PR Application End...beacuse pepole are fighting and Players only help if they revice the application..

Examle:
    IanRecive PR Application*
    PRA:I'll revivew your application soon as possible
    Ian:Need Help? PM me (Message in Public)
    2 weeks later nothing happen...
    PRA (Retired):Sorry but your application was Disapproved..
    IanChange Flag to Canada*

So that is 1 Bad effect why PR Application removed in game..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Banned
    But Mostly Australian/Asian AFKing/Sitting and 35% of players only helping and 70% Of Asian only want to be "Jailed and Harassing"

I want the PR Application End...beacuse pepole are fighting and Players only help if they revice the application..

Examle:

We can not help that high staff resigned,

You may think I just sit at start but I actually believe it or not use 3 different devices and go and sit at all the main places people use vulgarity and what not so I can tell them too stop and give them a report

This application in game was designed too take spam and pressure off the staff hiring as in the game they only look for who they think is suitable for the job instead of being spammed thousands of emails with applications

I also don't think you have the knowledge too be a pr as of yet where as you look at someone like me 11 years of playing Era the more knowledge you have the better it is, just stay out of jail it usually helps

Examle:

Players don't only help if they receive the application, i was helping out the iEra community before i received mine.

Same as LOTZY, i may look AFK at start but I'm still looking at what players are doing around and communicating with friends.

Im only really AFK when Im sleeping. #NoLife
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

Drizzle is doing a fantastic job hiring new staff for the Eastern time zone