Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff Activeness etc.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Drizzle is doing a fantastic job hiring new staff for the Eastern time zone
    What staff has he currently hired?
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

Banned
    Drizzle is doing a fantastic job hiring new staff for the Eastern time zone
    Drizzle is fantastic isn't he did you know he makes Vietnamese rice paper rolls?

Who is new in the Asian/Australian region?

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post
    What staff has he currently hired?
    I think he hired:
    Chief Azer (Asian=Singapore,he can speak Enhlish,Malay)
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Lotzy said there'd be roasting?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    I think he hired:
    Chief Azer (Asian=Singapore,he can speak Enhlish,Malay)
    Ahh yes indeed he did

Also this ones for the staff just so you can see I'm not a bad person

https://instagram.com/p/BIclijnDzd_/

Click the link too my Instagram there is an image from chief azer saying he respects what I do in this game helping people

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    Lotzy said there'd be roasting?
    As you can see I've replied too everyone mention and rectifying problems

Banned
    All i'm saying is that instead of blaming australian staff when you "think" it's their timezone responsibility - it might actually not be, such as a pr from asian timezone staying online until 3am in the morning for him when there's nobody else on.

When he is the only one online at that time, it isn't because there's no staff in the australian timezone but because there's no activity from other timezones. Timezones overlap with regards to staff activity. The people who make these threads about lacking staff in certain areas too often just use broad strokes and don't take into account the actual timezones and just complain about the people they see online (ie; in this instance 'i see 1 asian pr idling - must be asia's fault!1!! when in reality that timezone might not be asian prs respinsiblity) I think i sorta repeated myself in this post a couple of times but oh well lol

I believe that a timezone based staff team would be more beneficial, like gmt 0-3 or gmt +8 - +10. I know this would cover a fair bit of the regional based staff teams, but it would be more beneficial for those areas that overlap. Im guessing Greenland comes under the Euro team but it is situated over parts of South America and shares no timezone with any other part of Europe. You could live in Eastern Russia where you would be closer to America, but still be classed as a Eurostaff member.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I believe that a timezone based staff team would be more beneficial, like gmt 0-3 or gmt +8 - +10. I know this would cover a fair bit of the regional based staff teams, but it would be more beneficial for those areas that overlap. Im guessing Greenland comes under the Euro team but it is situated over parts of South America and shares no timezone with any other part of Europe. You could live in Eastern Russia where you would be closer to America, but still be classed as a Eurostaff member.
    This is what we have- we have AU, EU and USA. We're thinking of introducing Asia as a seperate division (currently split between AU and EU)

This is what we have- we have AU, EU and USA. We're thinking of introducing Asia as a seperate division (currently split between AU and EU)
    Yes but as I said I believe it would be more effective to create specific teams based on timezone as Country/region is not very effective if you expect those staff members to be active at certain times (relating to the thread). See how Russia covers all of the AUS timezones and Greenland is apart of Europe but is situated within the American timezone. Lets say you base staff teams on timezones, you would be able to fill in all the gaps where the overlapping happens between different regions. It could be split up into 3 different groups such as gmt -12 to gmt -5, gmt -4 to gmt +3 and gmt +4 to gmt +11.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Such as EU has x2 PRs as GMT-1, x2 as GMT+1 etc? Hmmm would be interesting to get to that granular level