Thread: Stories with Lance: How to live in Graal Era. Ep 1: Clay, the mysterious sparrer.

Stories with Lance: How to live in Graal Era. Ep 1: Clay, the mysterious sparrer.

Story!! Enjoy the read
    Warning! This story is only fiction. Any facts I display here will be fake unless you see a "*" after a sentence.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------Prologue-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The phone. What a marvelous electronic. The phone contains a massive and virtual world which lets you interact with all sorts of people..
    Games..
    Social media..
    uhh... Music? okay..?

But screw that, we're going to focus on a certain game. (oooooo.)
    Yes! You heard me! A super, special, and wonderous game which has a life of its own.

Oh? What's that? You want to know what that game is?

Graal Online Era. The multivirtual world where you get to dress up as a pixelated midget and speak to people, violently murder people, and get bumped by a car but not actually getting hurt because it's not worth dying to a car crash there.

Seem interested? Fine, we'll delve deeper. Into a certain boy's life named Lance. His life in era is quite fun, trust me I know him. He's my best friend in real life...

Oh wait.. I AM LANCE .-.

So, without further ado, let's go .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....."

Today's gonna be very good day. I feel it. I can sense it. The fun is going to start. I get up, and tell myself to get up as well, and start the day properly. I go to the bathroom.. oh wait. WAIT. WHAT?? WHERE'S MY BATHROOM?

-A knock on Lance's door is heard-

It's quite odd when you don't have a bathroom because the toilet is 250 dollars. But it's even weirder when someone is knocking on your door at 6 am in the morning.

I decided to open the door.

"Hey there! You must be Lance, my name is Fix. Welcome to Graal Era! We're so glad to have you in the neighbourhood. I'm sure you're going to have so much fun living with us!"

Incase you didn't know, I just moved into Graal Era because my old home exploded by some maniac from Graal Zone. I've found a lovely house to live in thanks to this person named Fix. She was kind enough to be my guide in the city.

I replied "Thank you so much I really appreciate it! Now wheres my bathroom .-."

Fix said "Oh.. you don't have a bathroom? please wait here.."

Fix suddenly disappeared. Okay, this is worrying. Did she get abducted or shrunk? Where has she gone? WHAT THE HECK? I KILLED SOMEONE..

What..? In just a few seconds I suddenly warped into my house again, this time with a super, decorative bathroom to suit my needs.

"Gosh, how do you do that? You should really just call me you know." I said, in a surprised way.

She replied "Oh, I'm sorry about that. Since I'm staff, I can teleport to and summon people! Pretty cool huh?"

"Yeah yeah okay. I need to use the bathroom." I said immediately as she was talking, I was standing in a strange way, because, you know, I need to go.

"Hey! What gives, man? That's mean " She looked at me in a grumpy way.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. I just really REALLY need to use the bathroom .-." I tried to cover it up. Giving people a terrible first impression in a completely new area is the LAST thing i need.

And so I did it. And it was good. I am now ready for the day. I dressed up as fix was waiting in my living room. Then, I came outside and she was sitting. When she saw me, she stood up and said:

"Alright, Lance? Are you ready to go?" She asked, excitedly.

I was like "Yup! I'm ready "

I was also quite happy to see the wonderful world of graal.. a new adventure awaits me.

-----Meanwhile, at Start-----

"This, is start. You feel like chilling? Then this is the perfect place for you! As you can see in the streets, everyone is busy killing! Don't worry, you can't really die in Graal Era. You'll just respawn in the hospital."

Fix was being really great guide for the day. Wow! Getting run over by a car isn't so bad here. The perfect place to open Pokemon GO and catch some cool grub .

Start was so crowded, there's like 400 people in the street. Most are doing crazy events at their houses, and others are just standing there. How fun! I figured that this was the perfect place to make myself known!

After a long and really boring tour..

"Phew.. that was so tiring ! Okay Lance, I think it's time for you to go and explore by yourself!" she said afterwards, as she had a seat.

"Alright!" I replied, as I waved goodbye and went for a stroll.. but while I was walking

--THUD--

"Hey! Watch where you're going! " I said angrily. This strange person was seemed to be in a rush, well don't rush on me ya' fool!

He stopped in his place.

.. What is he doing..?

"I'm sorry about that." He said, in a deep voice.

"Woah! It's alright bud.." I couldn't even continue. He was gone. I couldn't find him at all.

I just decided to continue my path, until eventually, I left start and found this weird underground area.

'Spar underground'.. What is this place?

I went down the stairs when I saw a strange subway.. full of people holding guns and dressed as black. They had strange gold masks and.. OH! That's him!
    I see the guy who bumped me by accident!

I hid behind a bush, I think I'm not supposed to be here. I did stay and overhear what they've been saying, though.

"Well well, Clay. Got your daily grub from BBZ?" said someone.

The guy who bumped me answered. I think he's called Clay..

"Shut it. I suggest you mind your own business. You should know my experience is not a force to be reckoned with."

The guy replied to Clay "Look's like someone's perky. Keep it up brother, the money you're making will be worth it."

Clay then said "Thanks a lot. I appreciate it dude."

The two guys went to a pad and teleported. So uh, I had to follow. When they used the pad I used it afterwards, and it took me to a strange place called the Spar Complex.

Okay, what's up with sparring, seriously?

I saw them enter a locker room. I freakishly tiptoed inside (hoping they wouldn't hear me). They didn't. Super.

I saw a row full of lockers, Clay went to his locker while the other guy.. well.. I have no idea where he went.

And to my surprise, he said "You know, hiding doesn't solve anything."

I flipped and jumped with a loud "AAAAH!"

"I.. uhhh.. Whaaaaaat? Me? Hiding? Psht... nawwww.." I was scared, okay.

He came towards to me with an intimidating look. I was stunned.

"Why did you follow me?!" He held my shirt. YYYYYYeah.. maybe I shouldn't have came here.

"I uhhh uhhh ummm I uhh... I uhh.. I didn't uhhh.. follow? ..you?" I was shivering like crazy.

He said "I have no time for babies like you. I'll spare you if you run along. Make. It. Quick."

I feel like I'm dead inside. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yeah.. S-s-s-s-s-sure.."

I stepped out of the locker, forgetting the fact that i stand out in front of thousands of people wearing black with gold masks.

"Woah woah woah. Check this chicken out.." Came a gold mask person to me.

I was still frightened from Clay's confrontation.

"So.. what brings kids like you here? This is the Spar Complex. It ain't a place for fun and games, boy." The person continued.

"AAH! I was on my way! I promise! Please don't hurt me.." I shouted.

Okay.. this is getting weird. I'm being ganged up on by 3 other sparrers.

They started pushing me around and cursing... saying stuff like "Why can't you fight back, chicken?" or "Get outta here you little child!"
    I fell to the ground eventually.. and they started laughing. My face was also injured as I got punched.. I felt like I could not do anything..!

But suddenly.. Clay ran behind me and shot bullets up in the roof and shouted "Leave him alone! Go away! NOW!"

They sparrers who annoyed me ran away, laughing. Then clay reached his arm out to me.

"You okay..? Get up." I slowly grabbed his hand and walked slowly, coughing. But later.. I fell unconscious (I don't know why, just roll with it).

-----later, at the hospital-----

I suddenly woke up "Woah! woah! Wh-where am I.. where's.."

"Relax. You're in the hospital." wait.. I thought I recognised that voice..

"You must've got a beating from those sparrers. I'm sorry you had to go through that." He continued.

"But wait.. w-why did you save me?" I replied.

"Sigh.. I don't know" He replied.

"I dont like weaklings, but I can't just let someone get treated like that." Clay added.

"Oh well thank you so much for that.. really. Thanks a lot." I replied, in an excited way.

"..So what's your name? I'm Cl.."

"I know, Clay isn't it?" I interrupted.

"Grr! I don't have time for this! I should be working and basing and sparring! I can't just stay here and look after you!" He suddenly shouted.

"Oh I'm so sorry about that.. You can g-"

"Don't talk to me again. Pretend this never happened!" He stood up, about to leave.

"Wait." I said.

"" He looked back at me.

"I'm.. Lance. N-nice to meet you Clay." I said.

"..Whatever. I don't have any interest in your friendship. Pretend this is your debt paid for the push. Don't speak to me again." Clay said, you can't even tell how he's feeling.. I mean he has the gold mask on so y'know.. that's kinda obvious.. hehe.

He left the room quickly, and I stayed in my bed, thinking about this weird person. What a day, I should be getting home after this.

-----Meanwhile, back at home, 10 PM-----

What a strange day.. Era city can be full of surprises.. I guess. I should be careful.. but that Clay guy.. Why did he save me? He's a sparrer and those people are kinda scary.. I wonder if Clay is entirely like them..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Liked that story? Well good ! Didn't? tell me what I can improve on! Stay tuned for the next episode of How to live in Graal Era!

Next episode: Episode 2: Finding out stuff.

Lance has recieved his warm welcome in the city of Era! However, he has made a sneaky encounter with a very strong sparrer, Clay, who has rescued Lance from an ambush in the Spar Complex! What does Clay want with Lance to have saved him? Does Clay wish to become his friend? All will be revealed in the next episode of How to live in Graal Era!
    I am APPLE. Be the APPLE.

great story
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

thank you so much for reading

Pretty good story
    LebJoe

Join Era GO Discord! Click here!
    Check my Graphics thread! Click here!
    Check my GANIs thread! Click here!