Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mining guide?

Zephlyn
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...r-Pizza-Making

If you've been wondering how much money you take on level 100 then visit my thread, I took a good time making the calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...r-Pizza-Making

If you've been wondering how much money you take on level 100 then visit my thread, I took a good time making the calculations.
    *Reads thread*
    "I'm gonna go mine to level 99!"
    *Mines for 5 minutes*
    "I give up."
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    You got to be joking.
    No, she did not. She literally mined everyday since last year. Except, now she has a life.
    Didn't myst have a decently high level also?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    0.1 seconds per rock is like 10 rocks a second, which is 600 rocks a minute, which is 36,000 rocks an hour, which is 864,000 rocks a day. This could mean millions of gralets a day...someone has to nerf this right now!
    I don't think it's taking into account your battery running out, caves collapsing, along with you click pretty much perfectly (on mobile device) so that you can mine.
    Starting out slow at an incredibly slow pace is excruciating, and to reach any level above 50 takes a special kind of determination. This isn't just something you can just macro and just watch tv or something. You have to be aware at all times. Mining forces you to pay attention to the game, so you try to nerf it, people who reach very high levels are going to be pissed. Look, if it was really that overpowered, everyone would have reached level 100 by now. Instead, I would say that 80%+ of era don't have a mining level over ten, which happens to include you. Even if you reached lvl 100 a few years back, it would be profitable if and only if VIP wasn't around. Ever since VIP came to existence, the need for minerals drastically decreased, making the demand part of the supply and demand process nonfunctional. Also, in order for miners to profit, they need to sell their minerals, (though some do just sell rocks). The process of turning rocks into minerals takes a huge amount of time- that is IF you even get a mineral. You always have a chance to fail. Even if your calculation of 864,000 rocks/ day is right, the reality is, it would take a lot more time than that since you have to take the converting process into account.

If era decides to do a rework of the jobs you can do to make money, I would say that mining, one of the most unpopular jobs along with flower picking, would need a rework that allows players to convert significant amounts of rocks to minerals.

Higher lvl -> Higher amount of rocks converted would be a nice system.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    0.1 seconds per rock is like 10 rocks a second, which is 600 rocks a minute, which is 36,000 rocks an hour, which is 864,000 rocks a day. This could mean millions of gralets a day...someone has to nerf this right now!
    Do you even know how long it will take for you to get there

- - - Updated - - -

And how long it will take to convert those rocks
    Hey, I'm Unknown

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    Do you even know how long it will take for you to get there

- - - Updated - - -

And how long it will take to convert those rocks
    My point exactly. Calling something overpowered without having firsthand knowledge is not prudent. It's bound to make you enemies.

Miner Extraordinaire
    #1: Pokey (me) was jailed for frame rate hack and it was caused by a bug in the game whereby the way the drill is sped up makes high level miners fail the frame rate hack test

#2: There is a limit imposed by the game that limits how fast you can mine. The speeds quoted by the guides of 0.1 seconds for a mini-rock (0.3 seconds for a rock) cannot be achieved no matter how fast you tap. This was extremely disappointing to find out.

#3 It was almost 2 years of mining nearly every day to get to level 100

#4 I did quit the game. Not sure if I'll ever come back. Life has a way of waking you up when your priorities aren't what they should be and I promised someone important to me that I wouldn't play again unless they said it was ok. And even though I greatly miss my Graal friends, overall I'm a lot happier now.

#5 Don't believe everything you read about how much money you can make mining at a high level. Being a high level miner 90+ is the highest earning job in the game, but it's not as OP as everyone thinks. The game imposes a limit on how fast you can mine and you constantly mine in fear that some noob will report you for hacking and then some admin will come along run the frame rate hack test and jail you. Then when you get jailed and send a ticket in to toonslab they say "Nothing we can do about being jailed, just do the time". What a joke it is in this forum when people post they have been jailed incorrectly and some one else says "open a ticket with toonslab". As if that ever does anything...

#6 I will always look back fondly that I was the first player to reach level 100 on May 28, 2016 getting the Gold Digga achievement.

Ciao! (Probably my last post in the forum as well, wish the mining guide I posted had survived)

donate me 1k rocks

- - - Updated - - -

plsplspslpslpslspls